Monday, October 25, 2010

NEUTROGENA FINE FAIRNESS UV COMPACT

NEUTROGENA FINE FAIRNESS UV COMPACT in Natural Beige


Neutrogena says,


"This extraordinary powder formulation blends evenly with skin tone to hide imperfections for beautifully natural-looking coverage. Contains Vitamin C and Licorice Extract, plus sunscreens to help protect the skin against harmful UV rays and prevent the formation of sunspots. Immediately leaves your skin luminous and helps improve skin fairness every time you apply it. Hypo-allergenic. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Resistant to humidity, sweat and sebum (oil). Comes in Light Beige and Natural Beige shades."



My shade is Natural Beige. 
It's non-comedogenic, means it doesn't clog pores, which is good. It's hypoallergenic too! This compact did not break me out. The coverage is light on me.
 I like this compact because it looks classy. And I do like big compact. It has a big mirror too, which is adorable. 
Another thing is, the powder has this plastic cover which prevents fall out on the mirror. I hate it when i have to clean the mirror before using it. 
 Call me cheap, but i think it's kinda pricey because it doesn't provide me much coverage when i used it with my flat top brush. 
But overall, I still love it though, not my HG.



PROS
> Evens out skin tone
> Brightens out your face
> Has Vitamin C and Licorice Extract
>Has SPF 15
> Feels light on skin (as if you're not wearing any foundation)
> Not Cakey
> Will never break you out
> The cover in the powder prevents fall outs which saves you from the hassle of cleaning your mirror every now and then
> Big mirror!
> The sponge in it is quite good
> Lasts 4-6 hours on me
> Non-comedogenic
>Hypoallergenic
>Can be applied wet/dry



CONS
> Pricey 
> NON-REFILLABLE! (I hate throwing such beautiful case!)
> Limited Shade: Natural Beige and Light Beige
> If you're not a big compact person, this is not for you. 

Price: Php 700.00 at Watsons
Rate: 4.5/5
Would I recommend this? If you're looking for a powder that's sheer in coverage, light on skin, improves your skin, has SPF, and is below Php1000, I would still recommend this! Can still be a HG Material.  

11 comments:

  1. GEEEZZZ!!! i've been looking for this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine: It's worth trying sis. You should get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product review! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Just followed back. =)

    xx
    mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work, nice blog!
    I'll following this blog.

    check my blog?? and follow too...

    xoxo, AiR

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @charming vanity: welcome
    @first impression by air: yes sis. i'm following you already :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you any idea where we can find this product in the Phils? I am using this for 4 years and according to SL of dept stores, it is out of stock? how true is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any idea where we can find this product in the Phils? I am using this for 4 years and according to SL of dept stores, it is out of stock? how true is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually buy this compact at Robinsons Ermita.I'm not sure if it's always available there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello... i'm not sure huh, mukang wala na kasi akong makita nito even sa watson's.... i think out na sya... please help nmn kung may alam kayo kung saan pwedeng makabili nito... thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one in Light Beige. I bought this 2 years ago and I know, dapat 6months lang na ginagamit ang compact, pero maganda pa rin naman siya, so di ko magawang itapon. Sobrang sulit yung 700 ko. I really love Neutrogena. I bought is at Watsons-MOA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review. Im in search for my next pressed powder and Ive been eyeing on this one but seems like this is not for me. I need something with a much better coverage siguro stick to revlon nalang. I am currently using body shop all in one face base but sheer din sya, or I just didnt get the right shade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo