Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm selling Mac lippies and fluidline

I'm selling some Mac Items fresh from U.S.
I was thinking of doing pre-order stuff but then I decided to test first if I could sell them easily. I sell them higher than prices in Mac cosmetics website because of the tax. Oh well, but definitely, I'm selling them lower than Mall prices.

So, that's it.

MAC LUSTERING
1 PC AVAILABLE
PRICE: PHP 850.00


MAC ANGEL
1 PC AVAILABLE
PRICE: PHP 850.00
 
MAC FLUIDLINE IN BLACKTRACK
2 PCS AVAILABLE
PRICE: PHP 950.00


BATH AND BODY WORKS POCKETBAC HAND SANITIZER (CAN BE A KEYCHAIN)
6 PCS LEFT
PRICE: PHP 200.00

6 comments:

  1. meron bang toxic tale lipstick from the VV collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really pretty shades.
    Would love to buy them, but I'm currently broke...lol.. All my money this coming months will be spent on our new house.

    So no new makeup for me, unless someone buys me new makeup...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hollie: it's okay sis. Important things first. :) But I hope someone will buy it for you :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. meron ka pa po niyan na hand sanitizer keychain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. any sanitizer available?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo