Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Commercial: Selling Mac Lipsticks

Hi, sorry for posting this again. ^___^

I'm selling MAC lipsticks
100% Authentic, brandnew with box


 
 

Shade: MAC PINK NOUVEAU
Condition: New with slight damage on box, i accidentally cut the box while unpacking
Price: Php 850 only
1 pc left

 

Shade: MAC PINK NOUVEAU
Condition: New. In perfect condition
Price: Php 900 only
1 pc left

 
 

Shade: MAC CHATTERBOX
Condition: New. In perfect condition
Price: Php 900 only
1 pc left

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm interested in the pink noveau. How do I pay and how's shipment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe we could just meet at some place so I could get the lippie? I'm in the Mandaluyong area. You may email me at prudence.madness@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis, hindi na po available yun pink nouveau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch sayang. I've been hunting for it. Where did you find it, by the way, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could purchase them at Mac stores for Php 1,000. I got mine in the U.S. because it is cheaper there. You could purchase this shade at Femalenetwork, then choose gtalk then go to beauty bazaar. parang i saw one kasi last time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo