Monday, October 31, 2011

Dollface Avant Garde Palette

I had this for a year now, I guess. And this is my first and only eyeshadow palette because I think I wont' be needing another palette since I’m not really an eyeshadow person. I rarely use eyeshadow except for “super” special occasions. Besides, I still have quite a number of eyeshadow quads in my makeup kit. 
 The palette that I have is called Avant garde. It has a mixed of matte and shimmers eyeshadows. 
 Dollface says,
"Go color-happy with these bold matte and shimmer eyeshadows. Perfect for avant garde or high fashion makeup. Contained in a matte 9 x 6.5 inch case with two foam tip applicators and a mirror on the inside. Each pan is approximately sized at 0.6 inches (1.5 cm) in diameter, similar to a 10 centavo coin."

Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.
May contain: Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 AlLake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C blue No.1 Al Lake.

This palette caught my eyes since it is less than a thousand (Php 900 ONLY) and has 88 shades.

I got this on Supersale Bazaar in Rockwell but you can purchase it online HERE.

The eyeshadows are pigmented and stays the whole day even without primer! Yes, I admit, I don't have  eyeshadow primer (for real!) but believe it or not, it stays the whole day on me, on my friends and on my twin.

Remember my sister’s graduation, I did her makeup look. Post HERE. I use this palette on her without primer, and it stays until the end of the day .

Here are my other makeup looks using this palette. Click the picture to see the link of my post

my first ever eye makeup!!
I was thinking of swatching all the colors but it will take me forever. So, I just picked few shades that I like in this palette.
Neutral shades
  Violet/Purple shades
 Pink shades
 Black and Silver shades
 Gold and yellow shades
 Blue and green shades
 More blue shades
 They're so pretty and pigmented! I highly recommend them!

9 comments:

  1. I have the 88 shimmer & matte palette! its only now I'm giving them love! tskkk! But yeah, no need to buy anymore eyeshadows!

    The colors are really nice! I need that yellow shadow!

    You're makeup looks are really nice! You're so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to buy a palette like this too :) The looks you created are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow since i saw your post i want to have that one too :) you're such a cutie lady :) new follower here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you order this? i wanna buy too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so pretty sis!!
    you really got a nice bone structure.. pretty pretty!
    love your eotd's =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay nice sis! like ko yung yellows. look really great when applied! pag marunong na ko mag eye shadow, bibili din ako nan. lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee: Thanks sis. the yellow shades in this palette are really pretty

    aya: Yay, glad you like it. thanks aya

    neelai: thank you dear. Thanks for following my blog

    pamgotcrazy: on dollface online store sis. link is posted above, in this line "I got this on Supersale Bazaar in Rockwell but you can purchase it online HERE." click the here to direct you on their site

    diane: naku, you're prettier sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gie: naku sis.ako naunang bumili ng palette bgo natuto. ;p mas maganda kung bili kn para may pag experimentuhan ka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. this is so nice I have been longing to buy a colorful palette but I still can't buy yet heheh.. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo