Friday, November 18, 2011

MY ELICINA CHALLENGE!


It’s been a month since I received this lovely package from Elicina Philippines. However, I am not still ready to give you a review on the product/s. I don’t like to review  products for the sake of just blogging about it. If I have to say something about the products in my blog, I want it true and based from own honest experience. 

I tried Elicina Cream like a week since I received it but then, after that, I stopped using it. Oh no, not because it did not works for me. It’s just that during that time, I bought a certain product for pimples and I want to test if it would really works for me. And since both are for pimples, I decided to stop using Elicina temporarily to give way to the product that I am testing. After a month, I notice no improvements on my skin. Therefore, I decided to give up trying that product and to use Elicina.

So, this post is just to inform you that I will be using no other creams for pimples starting today, only Elicina. Let’s see if my skin condition will improve or not. As starting point of the challenge, here are my pictures.



I told you, I’m breaking out so badly! :,( And yes, this is far my worst breakout ever. Please bear with me. It took me alot of courage to post it up. No bad comments please LOL! I have been a good girl, do not let me down. ;p

10 comments:

  1. I also have a bad skin so I'm looking forward to your review. =)

    Good luck. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo want to hug you right now. nakakarelate ako. Super breakout din ako. Coz, I got too lazy to do my skin care regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should consult a dermatologist regarding your skin problems. A bit expensive yes, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with rebel chic. consult a dermatologist. temporarily stop whatever you're using and follow doctor's advice....

    ReplyDelete
  5. aizel: yes, i hope this product could help me.

    rae: huhuh i don't know why is this happening to my skin actually. I'm not lazy with skin regime. it started last sem, lging puyat. tpos hindi n natanggal :(

    rebel: yes, yung twin sister ko, mas malala pa yung sknya,,, as in tlaga sis. tpos nagpaderma sya. ngayon, maayos na muka nya kaso todo peel kasi yung muka nya. ayoko namn pumasok ng gnun :( pag mejo mahaba siguro yung bakasyon sis, bka magpaderma ako

    swexie: i stop na nga sis almost anything. i don't put concealer too. carry lng kahit sobrang dami, powder nlng. kaso i read good reviews on elicina. that's why i'm trying it. pgmejo lumala stop ko siguro muna

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope maging ok na yan sis.. why don't you try muna mag-paderma sis? or prescriptions.. mahirap kse yung over the counter sis.. don't worry mawawala din yan, mas worst pa yung akin dati d naman nag- scar. basta don't rub your face, try clindamycin, antibiotics/topical solution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll wait for ur review sis kung effective ba xa.. pinagiisipan ko din kasi kung bbili ba ko ng elicina para sa pimples ko.. good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of buying this too! Can't wait for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a severe acne breakout din dati, I've been to Face It, pero di talaga nawala. So pumunta ako sa talagang dermatologist and ayun nag work. Baka di lang hiyang ang sis mo gamot or creams. I guess kelangan talaga na isabay ang right diet sa acne treatments. Kasi ako binawasan ko kumain ng fatty foods, sodas and kumakain na ko ng gulay. And also, I think it has something to do with age. Ako ngayon I'm 25 na, may breakouts pa din pero super mild na lang as in di na napapansin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Microdermabrasion reduces or eliminates facial lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging. It improves the appearance of acne scars and it gives skin of all colors and types a fresh, healthy-looking glow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo