Monday, May 14, 2012

Fashion Edition Look 1:

Few weeks ago, Ate Myla sent some accessories for me. Instead of just taking pictures of the accessories, I decided to do something extra fun!
This is my first time to do an OOTD (Outfit of the Day) since I'm not a fashionista or whatever! So, I asked the help of my sister (Em) in finding an outfit that will look best for my accessories! Voila! This is the product! 
Ate Em decided to go for a girl-y look that is appropriate for summer! Longsleeves, jeans, cardigan, black and darker colors are definitely a NO NO for Summer (especially with the HOT weather here!). During this time of the year, it is best to wear light-colored dresses. White is, for me, just a versatile color for any occasion and season! It is also the color that will look best on any accessories. The one I have in the picture is a one-piece dress with plain white top and a nice pastel color for skirt. I matched my outfit with a high heel platform sandal my sister purchased from Red Saree.
 I accessorized my outfit with a ring sponsored by Fabshopaholic. Also, I added white bling bling Guess watch and a random silver bracelet. 

Finally, this feather-earings sent by Fabshopaholic are great earings to accessorize the outfit!

But ofcourse, let's not forget my makeup! (After all, this is a makeup blog!)
These are the things I used to do my makeup:
Etude House Drawing eyebrow pencil
Etude House Eyebrow Gel
Sleek Makeup Palette in Storm
Mary Kay Concealer
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Faceshop Extreme Mascara
Maybelline Pure Mineral Pact Foundation
Red Jhelli Circle Lenses in Bella Gray
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Makeup by: Eloisa Co (kikaysimaria)
Styled and Photographed by Emmeline Co
Sponsored by: Fabshopaholic (accessories) and Red Jhelli Shop (contact lenses)

I used the same eye makeup in this REVIEW

Like what I've said before, this is my first time to do this post.
My sister who took the shots is not a professional photographer.
In additional, I am not a Model (which for sure you can tell!)
Everything we did in this post are just for FUN!

APPRECIATE, do not HATE! 
I hope you will enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed doing it!
Until my next FASHION EDITION!
(By the way, please help me by suggesting a good name for this outfit! hehe!)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love the eye makeup too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thumbs up on the outfit! love your ensemble very much...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty :)

    btw, i have a giveaway on my blog til may 26.
    i hope you can join :)
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang sexy no Eloi! Witwiw! Muka ngang professional ang shots e! At first time mong mag OOTD? Come on, don't lie to us! hehe just kidding. Love the outfit, the accesories, the heels, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Bagay sayo magkaroon ng OOTD! More!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sis! will try more! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. model na model talaga ang dating, then yun face mo talaga d nakakasawang tignan, ang ganda ganda kasi (no kidding)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo