Thursday, May 24, 2012

LOSING WEIGHT THE HAPPY WAY!

They say it’s really hard to stay in shape and to lose weight. Hell yea! I agree! When I eat, I eat a lot. I feel like I gained some pounds during summer. And so, I need a balance diet. No, not by starving myself. Seriously, what’s the use of being slim if I’ll be sick or unhealthy, right?

There are lots of work-outs and tips available to lose weight. I tried it before (jogging, sit-ups, etc!) and yet, I get tired so easily because it’s just a BORING thing to do. If you're someone like me, you definitely have to read this post.

I guarantee you; this is a DIET that you will surely enjoy!
(This is not applicable for people who are looking for HARDCORE workout)

We Filipino likes to eat… eat a lot... We have breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and midnight snack! It’s okay if we eat a little for every meal but the problem is we love “extra rice.” ~ Guilty >.<

This diet is very easy because you don’t need to starve yourself to death! So brace yourselves because I’m about to share my secret diet! 

My secret is this HERBAL LIFE NUTRIONAL SHAKE MIX.

Quick note: My mom joined an organization called Herbal life. If you haven’t heard of it, it is global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980 (from their site). My mom tried it for a month and believe it or not, she lost 13 lbs in just 3 weeks! Amazing, right? Even our relatives and her friends were amazed too. So, my mom decided to be part of this “nutritional company” by becoming a distributor. Due to my mom’s influence, we (I, my dad and my sisters) decided to try it out. I’m on my 3rd week now! Hooray! I was able to maintain my weight in spite of just being at home (and you know how hard it is).  This is not a sale’s talk guys, I just feel like I need to share this with you! In fact, yesterday my sister ordered an eyecream (which is really pricey!) from my mom for us (me and my sister) to try out. Then, I told my mom that I won’t give a review on the eye cream if it will not works for me (I’m a good daughter but an honest blogger, haha!)

Oppps, my quick note isn’t quick at all. Forgive me. Moving on.

HERBAL LIFE NUTRITIONAL SHAKE MILK FORMULA 1
For weight management and Healthy Nutrition

DESCRIPTION
This great-tasting shake provides balanced nutrition to give you energy. Packed with  20 vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and fiber, Formula 1 powder has only 80 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving. When mixed with 240 ml of non-fat milk, Formula 1 Shake has only 170 calories. Enjoy as part of your Weight-Management Program for good health.

Why I like Herbal Life Nutritional Shake Mix?
-It is delicious!
-A healthy meal with up to 20 vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients.
-9g of protein and healthy fiber help support weight management.
-Available in 7 yummy flavours! We have it in Strawberry, Dutch Choco and French Vanilla!

USAGE
Blend or stir 2 scoops (2 heaping scoops, or 25g) of Formula 1 with 8 fl. oz. of nonfat milk or soy milk. Be sure to add fresh fruit and ice.

Nutritional Shake mix is a meal replacement formula for people who like gain weight, lose weight or maintain their weight.  Since it is a meal replacement, you have to skip a meal for a day.

To lose weight:
Replace one or two meal daily with formula 1. Shake along with regular nutritious meal.
Optimizing your daily protein intake can assist with  feeling full and help maintain and build your lean muscle mass.

For weight maintenance:
Formula 1 Shake everyday as a meal replacement or healthy snack meal.

The idea of this meal replacement is totally amazing since it works for people who want to control their appetite. Back then, I eat rice 4x a day (breakfast, lunch, merienda and dinner) Can you believe that? Then, I decided to try this out. Now, I only eat full meal during lunch and dinner, and then shake for breakfast and merienda! I was able to control my craving for foods because I feel full already by just drinking 1 glass of shake. Plus, this is very timely during summer since we crave for something cold like SHAKE!

In this post, I will show you how to make “Choco Banana Shake”. You can definitely create your own shake. I’ve tried Watermelon, Papaya, and Mangoes before!

Put some ice on your blender

Add fruit of your choice.

Add Milk (I highly recommend this Selecta Fortified Milk, it tastes really good!) - adding milk is optional, though. you can just add water if you don't have milk

Blend.

Add Nutrional Shake Mix of your choice.

Voila!

It’s easy and delicious! 
Herbal Life is indeed right, Weight management never tasted so good!
You can definitely make your own recipe. You can try adding veggies, like Spinach, too. With Nutrional Shake Mix, you can never get wrong!

Note: If you have little ones who hate drinking milk or eating veggies, try tricking them by mixing veggies into their favorite Choco Shake!

If you want to lose more weight,My sister and my mother highly recommend HERBAL LIFE FIBER AND HERBS!


I lose 2 lbs which is fairly good enough considering my size. I don’t want to lose more than 2 lbs since I’ll be underweight by then.

If you want to lose more weight  I highly recommend you to take HERBAL LIFE FIBER AND HERBS! It's quite cheaper than other fiber and herbs tablets available in the market, YET, it's very effective! 


By the way, here are some pics of my mom and her friend who are using herbal life too
Hope this will inspire you!

my mom


my sexy mother at the age of 54! 

To order, click HERE

8 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on this! this stuff works! but I am not using herbal life's, USANA has the same diet program too. ang sarap pa nila no! :)

    neysaidwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this available in grocery stores??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can this be found and how much po ito?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not available in the grocery stores. you can purchase these to my my mother (the link is provided above) although, i don't just recommend them because my mom is a distributor, you can definitely purchase it to any other online stores who are selling HERBAL LIFE too. :) thanks!

    If interested: please do contact her here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552811209

    ReplyDelete
  5. nagmessage po ako sa mom mo, di pa sya narereply.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too... :(
    I sent her a message but i got no reply... maybe you can follow up with her? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo