Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beauty Cosmetics Pink Kabuki Brush


In all the brushes that I have, I invest most on face brushes since it’s something I use for everyday. I don’t settle for brushes that are scratchy and not soft. I can no longer remember how many face brushes I already purchased since I started blogging, one thing is for sure though... this is so far a face brush that I really enjoyed using!

Beauty Cosmetics Pink Kabuki brush, hands down, is the best face brush I got so far in terms of packaging and performance. If you don’t know, I absolutely like LOVE PINK. I easily get attracted with anything that is PINK which explains why I get excited every time I use this brush.
This brush came in a PINK case which is really adorable! It’s very neat and travel friendly. I absolutely love the idea of having a cover cap because it’s more hygienic. Also, you can pull the side case up to secure the bristles on the brush while travelling.

Recently, I discover something extra-ordinary with this brush! Since you can pull the side case up or down, you can adjust the coverage (less dense or more dense)! Plus, you can reach for areas that are usually hard to reach when used with ordinary brushes.


HOW I USE MY PINK KABUKI BRUSH?

If I want more coverage, just pull the side cover few centimetres away from the top. (the denser, the more coverage I get)
If I want less coverage, I just push the side cover down
If I want to reach areas such as my temples, my eyebags, side of my nose, etc, I just pull the side cover few centimeters in position that will fit the certain part of my face. Isn’t it the coolest thing?
I absolutely love this brush! It's super soft and not scratchy at all! It never bleeds or shed. I definitely recommend this! (Highly recommended!)

PROS:
- The packaging is super adorable! I love pink!
- The bristles are soft! 
- Very hygienic to use
- It has a cover cap plus a sidecase that you can pull up and push down
- It's not expensive. I got it only for Php 400! Can you believe that? i think for a face brush, it's a steal! (plus 10% discount if you use my promocode "eloisa"


CONS
- You can only purchase it online. 
- Other than that, i honestly can't think of anything else.



PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI MINAJ LIPSTICK!

7 comments:

  1. I also like the bristles of my brush stumpy. Mas naw-work in mo kasi yung product into the pores and mas ok yung coverage.

    Question: Kapag ba ni-slide mo yung metal tube hanggang middle lang instead of all the way through, hindi ba sya dumudulas? I meant, kelangan mo pa ba hawakan sa gitna para lang hindi dumulas?

    In case I forget to come back, I hope you can tweet me the answer here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lovely brush thanks for sharing!

    check out my blog hop :)

    http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/2012/06/beauty-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Thanks for sharing. Only PhP400? Where can we purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! such a versatile brush! I loved it that you can adjust the how dense you want the brush to be! super cool! The packaging is really pretty too!! Thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. this reminds me of the Charm retractable kabuki brush. but this cost less.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, nacompare mo na ba to sa retractable brush available sa landmark? Ganto rin pero black ang packaging

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo