Monday, May 13, 2013

Embrace CHANGE.


I started blogging more than 2 years ago.

At first, gusto ko lang magshare ng opinion ko about beauty products!

And then, bigla akong nag-enjoy. Imagine, talking to girls like I’ve known them for years

Blogging is not an easy thing to do. You need passion. And, well, time.

Well, right now, I have passion but not time. Definitely, not time!

Kaya nga nagulat ako to see that there are still some people reading my blog, inspite of being not an active blogger for months now!

Kaya nga, I will try to do my best to post new blog reviews! 

Pero pardon me if I will do TAGLISH post girls ha, ang hirap kasi mag-English. LOL! Atleast, di na kayo mgtitiis sa maling grammar, right? Hahaha!

And besides, I made "KikaySiMaria" for Pinay! 


This will be a BIG change as I will be limiting my readers sa mga nakakaintindi lang ng Tagalog BUT I will take the risk.

Please keep reading and supporting my blog! 

Let me know what you think. Are you okay with me posting in Taglish?

Until then, my loves!
 
DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are.  Eventually, someone will praise and appreciate what you do.”
LOVE. APPRECIATE. DO NOT HATE.

8 comments:

  1. If taglish is where you can find your voice, I say go for it!

    I feel excited for you. There are not too many taglish/tagalog beauty bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happiest to have readers like you Anne and rae! I'm more inspired than ever! Thank you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go! :) I think it is totally fine!
    And I just want to say that this post inspired me. I've been reading your blog for quite a while and finally a few days ago, I have decided to create a blog myself. I had no readers.. My followers are my classmates and they don't even bother about make up. I have passion and I have time, but I did not have the motivation to continue.

    DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
    “Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are. Eventually, someone will praise and appreciate what you do.”

    This inspired me, your blog inspired me. :)
    Thank you so muchhh!

    http://beautytheories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iya, thank you so much!
    I feel you!
    i only have few "girl" classmates back in my college years and they don't wear makeup. it sucks, sometimes. You can't even talk something your very passionate with b'coz you know they wont even appreciate it. I'm so glad i found a way to share my passion! I love blogging.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about we all become college classmates? :D Haha. Change is good and it's a part of life. You have invested so much time in blogging and now is the time to reap the rewards. You have the most loyal readers ever. :)
    More power to KikaysiMaria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... I've been MIA too. And your post was inspiring! ^__^


    Yeah! Do what makes you happy!!! ^__^


    Kudos! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo