Sunday, July 28, 2013

Model In A Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer: My HOLY GRAIL!

If you have been following me on my fan page (which I recommend that you do) and twitter, you might have seen this product because I raved about it so much!

It’s been weeks already but I still feel the same. I just can’t stop raving about this product.

You see, I have long and uneven brows. It tends to fall down no matter what products I use to hold it in place. I was hopeless. Until this product came along!

Model in a Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer is my Holy Grail product and by far, the most amazing brow product I ever purchased since I started blogging.

I can’t stop using this every single day of my life. I just really can’t imagine my life again without it. That’s how much I love it.

Just so you know, I haven’t tried any “eyebrow sealer” yet and I have nothing to compare this with. But I have used several eyebrow tints and wax that claimed to make your “eyebrow” lasts the whole day.

Model in A Bottle has a liquid consistency (almost water-like) that came into a nail-polish inspired packaging. It came with two brushes: flat brush and mascara. I personally use the mascara brush and my slanted eyebrow brush to use this product.


The bottle is as big as my typical nail-polish bottles. But do not underestimate this small bottle as this small bottle contains an amazing product that I absolutely adore.

This may appear wet and shiny when first applied on your eyebrows but dries after few seconds. The shine will gradually diminish as it dries.


"Give your brows a boost of staying power with Model in a Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer. This Holy Grail product sets and holds both natural and made up brows. Whether you use pencil, wax, powder or go au naturel, your eyebrows will stay your way until you decide to take them off! Our dual applicator system lets you choose your preferred application method. Use the mascara wand for thicker, fuller, more natural brows or the brush for finer, more precise, made up brows. Only a small amount is needed to get the perfect brow and our formula will never dust, shine or flake. Model in a Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer is easily removed with warm water and your favorite cleanser. Recommended for use on eyebrows only."

This product amazingly holds your brows exactly where you want it to be. It works similarly to that of a hair-spray. It makes your hair quite stiff to avoid it from falling down.

I tried using this with my slanted Marionnaud brush, and it made the bristles stiffer. I love how stiff it is, making it very useful in applying my Mac brow gel crème product! Now, I have been using Mac brow gel crème in dirty blonde as my daily eyebrow product combined with etude house drawing eyebrow pencil in 03 to outline the edges and set everything with this brow sealer. It's amazing!

This eyebrow sealer does more than just holding your natural hairs. It seals whatever products you put prior to the application of this product. I tried it with my eyebrow pencils, powder, tints and eyebrow gel crème from Mac. I promise, this product works amazingly. It stays on through-out the day. You can sleep with this on and do not have to worry about your eyebrow products smudging. Hands down!
The sealing effect of this brow product is comparable to “top coat” nail polishes. This serves as the protective layer to seal the other brow products you applied beforehand.  

The only problem I had with this product is that it has the tendency to “erase” or somehow “disrupt” some products I initially applied on my eyebrows since it has a liquidy consistency. I suggest you apply it sparingly.

However, I just retouched my eyebrows if that happens.

PROS
-holds brow hairs in place
-Stays through-out the day until your wash it off with soap and water
-seals whatever products you put underneath this product
-long-lasting!
-makes your eyebrow products smudge-proof
-made in USA
-Comes with two applicator


CONS
-the bottle is so small
-liquidy consistency makes the product run out faster
-may disrupt the brow products you initially applied
-not available locally. But you can purchase it at BeautyholicManila for Php 750.00 (totally, worth it!)

NOTE: USE SPARINGLY! Do not over-apply, this will disrupt the products you initially applied! It took me a while to make this work for me! the key is to USE SPARINGLY!

By the way, please be noted girls that I do not recommend you to use this to seal your eyeliners. But if you insist, you have to be extra careful since it contains alcohol. Aside from the pain you might experience when you’re not careful in applying this near your eye area, this product might irritate your eyes. Let’s just wish that Model in A Bottle could hear us and create an amazing eyeliner sealer as well! I would definitely love to purchase an eyeliner sealer made by Model in a Bottle!

I have yet to try Model in a Bottle Setting Spray! Have you girls tried this? Please girls do let me know!


UNTIL THEN MY LOVES,
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. great review!im sold...hmm..

    http://everythingamanderrific.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice Want to Try taht one..:)) Thanks for Review..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hi girls! yes, you should try this one. I've been using this everyday ever since I got it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo