Monday, September 23, 2013

Do Not Trust This Brand -- picture stealer

I have a little secret to share with you… I’ve always wanted to become a model for a brand… (And it’s no longer a secret now). But I never thought that it will be this way. My face was put in a brochure in different branches for a certain brand that I haven’t even used yet. The worst thing, the brand did not even bother to ask for my consent.

I’m actually disappointed, instead of delighted, when some people messaged me that they saw my picture in Divisoria,Caloocan and other places. Okay, I did not imagine my first brochure to look that way (without makeup) but what’s even worse is I don’t even know the brand.

It’s alright for me if you would like to use pictures on my blog as long as you ask for approval and most of all; it’s for the product/s I reviewed.

I don’t care if this bb cream is great or not. There’s no reason for you to trust this brand considering the fact that they use pictures from my other bb cream review. Can’t they do their own post with their own products? This really saddens me. Again, to all who have been messaging me, yes, unfortunately, it’s my face on that bb cream (wherever branches you saw it). But that picture was taken from my Luview Bb cream review HERE.

I hope people from this brand will be more responsible. I do hope they could apologize as well.






13 comments:

  1. ang bad naman.. =( how sad and desperate

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow grabe lang. sobrang panget naman ng marketing nila, why not hire someone to be their model instead of downloading pictures from your blog. and ang masama pa, hindi naman nila BB cream yung ginamit mo dyan. argggh. they're nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I can't believe there are cosmetics brands who are sneaky like this! Take them to court! Just kidding! But I do wish there's something you can do, because I don't think what they did is acceptable at all, not at all professional. They should take the consequences of their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with you on that! I remember when I saw some of my pictures being used by an online store a year ago. They even used my lip swatches WITH watermark. I suggest you confront the company directly so that they can put it down. You can actually file a case about it. hope this gets resolves soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo nga girls :( If it's only a small store, I will just let it pass. Pero they can even afford to have their own bb cream. T.T
    I'm not really thinking of taking this to court, uhm, since I don't really have money for attorney. I don't want to bother my parents from this kind of problem, I'm sure they have bigger problems than this.
    I just want to make sure that people who readmy blog will know that I personally don't use this bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe they just googled something out and found yours to "fit" their product. Plain sad and unprofessional :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, even me naging victim ng ganun more than once lalo na yung Kokuryu images ko. Inaaway ko talaga sila, you have to let them know it's YOUR property. As a precaution you can read this http://www.mybloggersworld.com/2013/02/disable-right-click-on-your-blog-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. this might help miss. sue those people

    http://www.digitalphotographer.com.ph/forum/showthread.php?12206-My-photos-were-published-without-my-consent-and-knowledy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link Rattus Choki. Been trying to find out how to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's too sad..:(( I hope mabasa nila to..Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can actually file a lawsuit against them for this one. Some other black market brands usually do the same tactics on their infomercials and labels using models who didnt even signed up for such. By the way how did u happen to know about this??

    http://blessthemodels.wordpress.com/


    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been receiving messages from friends telling me thatthey saw me with this bb cream T.T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo