Saturday, October 19, 2013

Eyebrows Routine

I remember how I envy girls with beautiful eyebrows… it was way back years ago when I still don’t know anything about eyebrows. For years and years of practice, I have developed my skill in creating the eyebrows I want. Last time, I posted my eyebrow evolution here. I, basically, still follow the same steps with different products. These steps are applicable for many kinds of products.

In today's post, I will show you how I transform my eyebrows!

I am not PRO when it comes into makeup. But, hey, practice makes perfect, right? 

Let's start!
STEP 1: Outlining. Determine what shape of eyebrows you want. There are many guide you can read in the internet to determine the appropriate eyebrow shape for you! I like using eyebrow pencils with thin ends because it is more precise. I highly recommend my ever reliable Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil. I also like the Retractable eyebrow pencil from Mac, but, it's quite pricey.

REVIEW ON ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROW PENCIL HERE
 STEP 2: Shading. I like using eyebrow powder to fill the gaps on my eyebrows since it's more natural looking than using pencil! But when I'm in hurry, I just use eyebrow pencil. It's more convenient and easy to use. Use spoolie to remove excess products and erases harsh lines

REVIEW ON ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYEBROW PENCIL HERE
  STEP 3 Coloring. Since I had my hair dyed, I want my eyebrows to be lighter. My favorite eyebrow gel/coloring to date is this Majorlica Majorca Eyebrow Colorist in BR555. 

REVIEW ON MAJORLICA MAJORCA COLORIST HERE
STEP 4 Concealing. This is the KEY to a beautiful eyebrows, really! This is definitely a must! It will make your eyebrows cleaner and more defined. You may opt to use concealer but I prefer using liquid foundation for less thicker consistency. Use whatever works for you.

And oh, I like this Concealer brush from Beauty Cosmetics! Most of the brushes I have right now are from BC, you should get your set too here! The quality of their brushes are really good, and the price is just right!

REVIEW ON MARY KAY FOUNDATION HERE 
REVIEW ON BEAUTY COSMETICS 20 PCS PRO BRUSH SET HERE

STEP 5 Sealing. I got this eyebrow sealer from Beautyholics Manila. It really does a great job taming my eyebrow hairs because my eyebrow hairs tend to fall down most of the time. It places my eyebrow hairs exactly where I want it to be, I mostly apply this sparingly on the arch of my brows. 

REVIEW ON MODEL IN A BOTTLE LONG LASTING EYEBROW SEALER HERE

So, that's basically the secret behind my "picture-perfect" eyebrows!


I worked really hard for these pictures. Again, I don’t get any payment from doing so. Not even a peso. So please, please..

Appreciate before you hate. 
If you have to criticize, as much as possible, please do it lovingly! Hehe!


Until then, my loves!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. You're such an expert! I've been doing my brows for a long while now but I still can't get it properly! Thanks for the tutorial! Will try it when I get the chance! :)

    www.theglamourtini.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do your eyebrows really well :) Is sealer really necessary? I have the MM Brow Colorist but I haven't used it a lot. Doesn't it hold the brows in place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beauty by Tellie: yup, in my review on MM Colorist I also mentioned that it doesn't hold brows in place. that's why I use sealer. Model in a bottle helps make my eyebrows smudge-proof and tame my eyebrow hairs. :) However, this should be applied sparingly to avoid disrupting the products i initially applied
    @alyssa: hehe! it took me a long time to master it, really. practice makes perfect. i tried tons of products. you're welcome. will visit your blog. thanks for letting me know
    @cj: thank you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. di talaga ko magaling dito T_T ang ganda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. infairness ah ang ganda ng kilay... gus2 ko din mtuto mg ayos ng kilay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy and Perfect!! Hope i can do same too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sherry ann gole cruzJune 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM

    I think you have a perfect eyebrow! thank you for sharing,i will practice doing your step by step guide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. last year post pa pala ito..at ako naman i've been waiting for this review lol *silly me.* ♥ ang ganda po talaga ng eyebrows mo and now i know the secret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo