Monday, December 23, 2013

Kyusoku Bihaku (KB) products from Yumeimi-se

Reviewing skincare products is probably one of the biggest challenges for every blogger. It requires a lot of time and loyalty. You can’t review a skincare product just after few days of using it, unless it’s an initial/ first impression review. That’s why I rarely accept product reviews for Skincare especially when the brand is unknown to me. It may sound pretty biased, but I just couldn’t take the risk. Skincare is something we put directly on our skin, thus, it has a higher tendency to cause break outs.

HOWEVER, this is another story. I accepted to review this KB Products! Honestly, I haven’t tried any products from this brand prior to this. But, I heard good things about this from GTalk. Also, my sister’s friend uses this religiously and she swears by it!

KB products (Yumeimi-se) sent me 3 products to try and I’m really excited to try these out! 


KB COLLAGEN + SKIN WHITENING 
*30 Tablets - For Anti- Aging, less the formation of wrinkles and prevent your pores from getting bigger. It also has whitening effect.


KB Magic Towel
Made in Korea * a reusable "panlibag" commonly used in korean jimjilbang (spa)



KB Alpha-Arbutin Silver - new product!
includes high dosage of alpha-arbutin while promoting safe skin lightening for all skin types. It contains alpha arbutin to highly whiten skin, hyaluronic acid to keep moisture levels and resist fine line and  wrinkles; ovary peptide from fish collagen to maximize body’s collagen for supple and firm skin; Vitamin A and C for freeing body from toxic and radicals and Vitamin E from Soybean Extract for making skin glow. 

I might review the Soap and Magic towel in few weeks from now but please give me more time to review the collagen as it may take me a month or so before posting my review. I will be taking the collagen 1-3x a day as instructed in the packaging.

How about you, girls? Have you tried anything from this brand? What are the products that you highly recommend? Let me know by leaving comments below! Share your experience with this brand, who knows, I might share your wonderful experience in my review!

Other KB products you might want to try!

NEW KB Rosehip
  • 100 capsules, 500 mg
  • FDA and HALAL-Certified
  • The first pure rosehips product in the Philippines
  • 10 times stronger than ordinary Vitamin 


NEW KB Pure White Teeth Whitening Gel
  • 2ml Instant result in 10 minutes! 
  • It can be used  like 2-3 times. Complete with MSDS report


KB Underarm Whitening Spray 
60ml *Hygienic bottle
  • Underam Skin Whitening + Anti-Microbial + Less Hair growth
  • Absorbs in the underarms immediately


KB Whitening Lotion with SPF30
150ml
  • Is a skincare line research and development by Yumeimise with a range of skin whitening and anti-aging product. KB Whitening Body Lotion uses Alpha Arbutin, super Hyaluronic Acid and Kojic Acid as the main ingredients. Contains advance skin hydrating ingredients – Super Hyaluronic acid with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic acid.


 KB Rotenyu Meguri
  • 18 sachets/ *30 grams Made in Japan
  • Manufactured by one of the biggest manufacturers in Japan. KB & Rotenyumeguri which is NO. 1 in Japan  tied up to produce this unique body scrub - with 4 variants - Good for softening of the skin and removal of body odor. Good combination with KB Magic Towel


 KB Magic Towel
  • Made in Korea * a reusable "panlibag" commonly used in korean jimjilbang (spa)



KB Glutathione Activator plus NAC and Rosehips
(Glutathione Activator plus NAC *500 mg *30 capsules Vitamin C Rosehips *500 mg *30 capsules HALAL certified, FDA-approved)
  • Cheapest Whitening Pill in the Market


KB Gold Premium Soap
  • 135 grams with 5 Most Powerful Active Ingredients: Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Soybean Extract and Placental Extract


KB Vitamin C Peeling Gel Skin Whitening
  • 100 ml - Made in Korea, for instant removal of dead skin in face and neck with a diamond peel effect for  face,  neck and underarm 
  • A gentle, medicated gel with proven keratin fighting ingredient and a unique combination of skin peeling gel and healers help soothe and protect tender skin. Also useful in relieving and keratin removal action.



KB Whitening Body Powder
  • A Melted Ice Cream -500 mg with solution composed of Vitamin C for Skin Whitening
  • Advance skin hydrating ingredients – Super Hyaluronic acid with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic acid.
For complete list of products, click HERE

Until then, my loves!



5 comments:

  1. Hi
    This will be really nice. This article really very informative. I go through this blog really very good post are there. i bookmarked this blog for future update. so, keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried this product and all i can say is that very EFFECTIVE! Worth to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing Maricar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were to rate KB glutathione from the scale of 1 to 10, I will rate it for 8.

    KB glutathione is far more effective than MET TATHIONE. KB glutathione gave me the result I wanted. You will see a big changes/difference in your skin color in as early as 2 weeks. It really delivers. I tried MET TATHIONE and consumed almost for bottles (2695 x 4 = 10, 780) but did not gave me any whitening effect. I was so dismayed of this product and it's so expensive. MET did not really deliver, it gave me more pimples and rushes on my skin... but, KB glutathione gave me pimple free, and glowing skin complexion..

    KB IS EFFECTIVE AND MORE CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER GLUTATHIONE BRAND OUT IN THE MARKET TODAY! SA HALAGANG 1, 195 PESOS ABOT KAYA MO NANG MAGPAPUTI. SA KB, NAKAMURA KA NA, GUMANDA KA PA. SAN KA PA?! DIBA?

    ISANG PATUNAY ANG KB NA HINDI LAHAT NG MAHAL NA GLUTATHIONE AY EFFECTIVE. MINSAN, MAS EFFECTIVE ANG MURA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! where can I buy KB products? I found this https://www.goods.ph online shop that they are selling this kind of products but I still want to compare prices. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo