Wednesday, January 29, 2014

KB Collagen Tablets

Almost done with the KB Collagen bottle and I’m already ready to give you my initial review on the product.

I know I told you that I’ll be taking this for one month before giving my review but since I decided to take 2 tablets/day, and the bottle only contain 30 tablets, I was able to finish the bottle in 15 days. My experience with this collagen, so far, is good! That’s why; I will   purchase another bottle to see the long term effect of this collagen on my skin.

For now, here is my take on the product.


The box contains the essential information about the product like the Ingredients, Instruction, FDA Registration Number  and of course the Manufacturing and expiration dates.

You may also visit their site HERE to know more about KB Collagen and other products that they are offering.

KB says,

30 Tablets - For Anti Aging, less the formation of wrinkles and prevent your pores from getting bigger. It also has whitening effect.

Experience total revitalization with the KB Collagen plus whitening tablet as it brings you the most complete system renewal packed in tablet form. KB Collagen plus Whitening tablet contains Fish Collagen *(1000 mg-(5tablets x 200mg)) to replenish our collagen stores that our body begins to lose from age 20

One bottle of this collagen costs around Php 750, which has 30 tablets. Not bad, huh? That’s actually affordable price for collagen tablets.


According to the direction and as confirmed by the April of KB products, you may take up to 3 tablets per day. I opted to take 2 tablets every morning.


How to take Collagen tablet?
Take at most 3 capsule when you get up in the morning. It is recommended to take the capsule when your stomach is still empty, meaning, do not eat anything for an hour after taking the collagen.

You may also take this in the evening. However, you have to stop eating atleast 2-3 hours before going to sleep. Right before going to bed, take the capsule.

The collagen must pass through our digestive system without being dissolved by gastric acid. Collagen becomes ineffective when broken down along with food. (livestrong.com)

Collagen is a natural protein supplement. It is also important for maintaining youthful appearance of skin. It promotes supple, wrinkle-free and non-sagging skin.

I haven’t seen any whitening effect on my skin. However, when I get up in the morning and look in the mirror, I see that my skin is supple, glowing and healthy, even with my lack of sleep!

I will continue to use this. So far, I haven't been experiencing any bad effects on my skin or health. It doesn't make me dizzy, as well.

If you are looking for an affordable collagen that works, I recommend you to try this. 

For products like this, patience is really important. 

PROS
  • Makes skin supple, glowing and healthy
  • affordable compared to most collagen tablets
  • available locally: Asin Sky Mall, Mercury Drugs, Southstar drugs, Watsons, Generika, St. Joseph Drug and Manson Drug
CONS
  • takes time to see the effects
  • must be use continuously

Until then, my loves!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Francia Zuñiga PeñaApril 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM

    ilang mg. mayroon ang kb collagen ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 2003 the FDA approved the use of hyaluronan in injectables (for the face), it has positive effect on skin hydration and drives collagen synathesis.

    http://puremarinecollagen.co.jp/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo