Sunday, February 16, 2014

How Schools should be Like! - a different kind of Beauty Post

When I was young, my parents always tell me that I should study well because later on, companies will hire me based on things I’ve learned from school. So I studied well believing that if I get good grades, I’ll have happier future.



Until I reached my senior year in high school -- we all know that it’s the point where we have to decide what we really wanted.  However, I still don’t know what I wanted that time. So, I just followed whatever dad wants me to. I took Civil Engineer, and every else just happened. I graduated last 2012 and passed the board exam in the same year.




 I applied for work and got hired. True, finding job isn’t so hard when you have diploma and well, maybe, good grades. I worked and worked for money. Thankfully, my first job was something very interesting- at least for me. The first project I got was a project with MWSS. 




There, I discovered Sanitary Engineering. It was a broad but interesting course. This time, I decided to study again. Although this isn’t new at all - I mean college, the feeling is just different. Yes, I still have the same frustration whenever I get low grades in exams, I still feel stressed with all assignments and exams but the motivation is different. In college, I get motivated because I want to finish it for my dad who worked hard just so we could all study in a decent school and to have my PRC license so my parents would be happy. 




Now, I’m not doing it for them. I’m doing it for myself. I’m studying because I’m interested with what I’m doing. I’m not saying that everything’s gonna be easy when you’re taking what you wanted. It will still be difficult, it has always been and will always be difficult, but atleast you know you’re happy. It’s like blogging. I don’t get paid doing reviews, I actually spent more. But it’s fine, because I enjoy doing it. It’s not easy to tell you frankly: taking pictures, editing and ohhh, writing in English (probably, the thing I hate most) but it’s something I really want to do. When people appreciate the things you like to do, it keeps you going, really!
So How school should be more Like? It should be a place of discovery – discover who you want to be. If until you finished school and you still don’t know what you want to be, it’s okay. You still have a long way to go, College isn’t yet the end of the road. You still have a long way ahead of you. My mom discovered what she wanted when she’s 53. She’s a herbalife distributor and she loved it! I’m glad to see her enjoying everything. She has more social life now than she had few years ago. 


Mom at 54.!

So, never stop finding what or who you want to be. Never settle for less than your ultimate happiness. Nothing is more rewarding than doing something you really want! No amount of money will make you happy if you aren’t happy with yourself. It's not yet too late to change direction.. it is never too late!

I don’t normally write something like this but I think this is an appropriate beauty post. You should not just enhance your physical beauty. Being beautiful inside is just as important as being beautiful outside. When you feel good about yourself and when you’re happy, you’re more beautiful! No makeup could make a person beautiful at heart. As they say, “ The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart”


Until then, my loves!
Appreciate, do not hate!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Our Beauty School has a distinctive place due to high quality beauty treatments for body and face.School of beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo