Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Body Shop Dazzling Rock in Golden Copper

Whenever I want to look good in pictures, I enhance my face with The Body Shop Dazzling Rock in Golden Copper. This looks so damn good in photos!

PACKAGING


This beautiful highlight/bronzer comes in this huge tin packaging. The first thing you’ll see is its sponge-cover to keep the shimmery pearls/rocks in place.



PERFORMANCE


The product itself is just so beautiful! The pearls have two shades: a white, shimmery shade and a bronze shade. Both are so gorgeous when swatch-ed.



These pearls look great when used together, just take your favorite blush/bronzer blush, swirl it around and sweep it over your face. The combination of both shades will add a beautiful glow on your face!

I used the darker shade as bronzer and lighter as highlighter! It made my face appear smaller. Although, it's not obvious in this pic.

However, I don't think it's for daily use. I would still choose to look-matte and shimmer-free for every day makeup look.

But if you want to look extra-fabulous in birthdays, or any parties, you’ll definitely love this product. I really like the shimmery effect it adds to my face in pictures! See it for yourself.

Face without The Body Shop Dazzling Rock



Half Face with The Body Shop Dazzling Rock





Can you spot the difference?

The white shimmers have gold specs in it while gold.

How about you girls, what's your favorite shimmery product?

4 comments:

  1. Ganda mo, girl!! :-)
    Im not a fan of the super shimmer but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one, it reminds me of guerlain. and the effect on your face is really beautiful. It would make your look extra glowy on special occasions. I shouldve read this last week sana para nacopy ko ung look. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sharina. I have to agree, shimmers may look too overwhelming on skin. It emphasizes imperfections, such as acne. Kaya this works great for people with good skin talaga. but i must admit, this is such a picture perfect product

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Guerlain, its a bit pricey for my taste. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo