Sunday, April 6, 2014

LOREAL CRAYON PETITE AUTOMATIC LIP LINER

It was few months ago when I joined an online makeup contest from Glaminar Makeup Artistry. I really didn’t expect to win, but gladly, I did! I received tons of makeup from Ate Myla! She’s always been so supportive even from the start. This is my entry:



Few weeks ago, I posted a picture in my instagram, facebook account and fan page. Surprisingly, I received too many messages asking what eyebrow product and lip product I used in this picture.



If you’re wondering, I wore my Fairy Girl eyebrow mascara from Prettyangelshoppe and Loreal Crayon petite Automatic Lip Liner in Plums/ Wines


LOREAL CRAYON PETITE AUTOMATIC LIP LINER



I rarely wear Lip pencil especially in Red shades; I don’t like anything “red” on my lips, I noticed that red doesn't look good on me. BUT, I like having red lippies because it looks great on pictures.

Lip liners are really helpful in keeping the color of your lippie from feathering, and it makes lippies stay longer.


• SHADE •


I have this in shade of Plum/Wine which is a brick red (deep red). It looks brighter in picture but in reality, it’s not. Brick red lippie gives a nice retro feel, it adds attitude to one’s look. 


I had to admit this; this kind of shade is hard to pull-off. Brick red is perfect for vampy and red carpet look; however, does not really compliment most skintone. While it looks great in pictures, I wouldn’t wear this for everyday (that's just me!).


If you can pull-off deep red shade, perfect! You will definitely love this shade.




• TEXTURE AND CONSISTENCY •


This lip liner has a nice matte finish. It glides really smoothly, and it’s really creamy for a lip liner. I never had any problem applying this unlike most matte lippie.

Surprisingly, it’s not drying on lips. I could wear this even for few hours. 

This lip liner can be worn on its own or can be use as base for lipstick.

The staying power is great, it stays on up to 4-5 hours on me.


• OVERALL •


I’m pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I have no idea on the price tag or if this lip liner is available locally. Like what I've told you, this was included in the prizes I received from the contest. 

Loreal is a bit overpriced here in the Philippines, so I recommend checking this out online instead.


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


3 comments:

  1. love your eyebrow! perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo