Monday, April 28, 2014

SECRET DE BEAUTE: 8 IN 1 OPTIDOSE WHITENING SOAP

For two years (yes, imagine, two years!) I have settled with my Kojie San Soap. I have never been so satisfied with any whitening soap until I learned about Kojie San. Guess what, I have found another great soap and have been religiously using it lately. I’m almost done with the soap and here are my thoughts on the product:


SECRET DE BEAUTE: 
8 IN 1 OPTIDOSE WHITENING SOAP 



It’s a moisturizing and Anti-aging soap.


• PACKAGING •


Secret de Beaute 8-in-1 Opti Dose Whitening Soap lives up to my expectation. I was really surprised to find a soap that will make me forget my Kojie San! I have been using this soap ONLY and I am enjoying every bit of it. 


• WHAT I DO •


I use it and leave it for 1-2 mins on my face and 3-5 mins on my body before rinsing it off. 


• RESULT•


I noticed that in just 2 days, I can feel that my skin is micro-peeling. It will not be noticeable; so you can still go out with a decent looking face. No obvious peeling. However, you’ll feel some burning/itching sensation. My face stings whenever I apply my The Queen’s Essentials Botox gel on face. I tried to stay away from using a toner because it hurts me so badly. Stay away from using Nose strips as well during this stage. Trust me, I've experienced it. My nose turned “red” for a day or two.

The result becomes evident within a week or more, depending on how your skin will react on the product. 

This soap made my skin really softer and smoother, and I feel like my skin is glowing. I also noticed that I haven’t been getting as much dead skin cell as before with my CURE exfoliating after using this product. 

Moisturizing cream is necessary after washing your face to prevent dryness and aging of skin. 

Here is my Oily Bare Face (with Eyebrows only and lip and cheek tint). This shots were taken with my Sony Cybershot without filter/edit. I did edited the background, though!





• OVERALL •


This is truly a wonderful soap that is WORTH TRYING! I don’t know how it will work on you but it works really, really great for me. I’m just so happy to have the chance to try out this soap. 


PROS
  • made my skin softer, smoother and glowing 
  • really works (micro-peeling)
  • affordable
  • nice looking packaging

CONS
  • can only be purchased online
  • did not really made my pores smaller

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


3 comments:

  1. Andrea Loraine EstradaMay 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM

    Hi :) Where can I buy this one? :)) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis, you can order at https://www.facebook.com/secretdebeauteph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitening soap na nakaka-moisurize? I'm using Kojie San pero super nakaka-dry sya. I wan to try this soap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo