Thursday, April 10, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY IPHONE

In my previous WHAT’S IN MY IPHONE tag, I mentioned that I’m starting to get bored with my Iphone and regret choosing Iphone over Samsung S4. But when Apple released their IOS7, I fell in love with my Iphone again. 

IOS 7 was designed by Apple beautifully! Simplicity at its best, 
“Simplicity is often equated with minimalism. Yet true simplicity is so much more than just the absence of clutter or the removal of decoration. It’s about offering up the right things, in the right place, right when you need them. It’s about bringing order to complexity. And it’s about making something that always seems to “just work.” When you pick something up for the first time and already know how to do the things you want to do, that’s simplicity.”
This is exactly my experience with Iphone IOS7.



WHAT'S IN MY IPHONE TAG


This is my locked screen and my 1st home screen. 

In my 1st home screen, I keep all the contacts I mostly use: Only family and friends. No boyfriend, since I don’t have one! LOL. I customized this through “Apps Icon” application.

Here is my 2nd and 3rd homescreen. 

All applications I mostly use, I keep it in 2nd page. I have organized some applications in folders, while I put the Calendars, Gmail, Settings, Clock, Photos and Applications on the homescreen for an easy access.

In the 3rd page, these are the applications I rarely use.

That’s how I organize all of my applications.

• FAVE APPLICATIONS •


I have several applications, below are my faves (Social ntwks app not included, no particular order)
PHOTO APPS:

Perfect 365


Camera 360

Moldiv

InstaCollage

Fuzel

Rookie


MUSIC:

Jango


PRODUCTIVITY/ ORGANIZE

Evernote

Sync.ME

Birthdays

iPassword

Calculator


Period Diary


WALLPAPER/THEMES

Wallpapers

App Icons


NAVIGATION

Waze

GrabTaxi

I'm tagging all bloggers using IPHONE too! 

So, What's in your Iphone? 
Leave the link of your post on the comment box!

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


1 comment:

  1. Didn't know there's Birthdays! I need it so people will not make tampo when I forgot to greet. Sometimes I don't even know the date na haha. Ang cute ng first page mo puro faces :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo