Friday, May 23, 2014

FINALLY: BDJ MAY BOX UNBOXING!!

This is the first time I have ever tried subscribing to monthly boxes like this and I’m really glad I did! Honestly, at first I thought the idea of subscribing to this kind of “surprises” would just be a waste of money. I mean, why spend money on something you might not need, right? Php 580 is not cheap at all, at least for me! But after reading many good things about BDJ box, I decided to give it a try. As they say, “you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so.”

I’m quite surprise, frankly, when I received my May box because I’m pretty sure I did subscribe for June box. On the brighter side, I wouldn’t have to wait for June to do unboxing (Though, the evil side of me wishes that May box would be better than June or else, I would be really disappointed receiving my early subscription)



BDJ UNBOXING: MAY 2014



BDJ says,
For this month’s BDJ Box, we picked beauty products for you to bring back that glowing skin. The heat makes your skin dry and dull, which is why we’ve got facial masks and a sleeping pack to help hydrate and soothe your skin from daily stressors. For your body, we have a moisturizing lotion and a whitening anti-perspirant deodorant you can include to your beauty rituals throughout the year. We also included a variety of shampoos and conditioners for you to choose which one will work best on your crowning glory. Finally, swipe on a pretty shade of long-lasting polish on your tips and toes, adding a pop of color to your summer outfit. With these pampering beauty finds, it’s never too late to achieve that summer radiance!

At BDJ Box, we always make sure to give you nothing but the best of beauty products and improve that beauty within. Here’s to the last stretch of this summer season!


• WHAT'S INSIDE •



ORGANIC HAIR CARE SET 
Php 499, 13 oz per bottle
Organix offers all natural shampoo and conditioners for different hair types. For dry and dull hair, Moroccan argan oil restores shine and softness. For thin and limp hair, biotin and collagen infuses and fortifies. For weak hair, keratin oil strengthens and nourishes
DERMAL SHEET MASK 
Php 140, 2 sheets
With this moisturizing and revitalizing collage facial masks. It contains nutritional active ingredients that nourishes your skin and brings back its natural radiance.
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PUMPKIN SLEEPING PACK
 Php 689, 100 ml
It soothes the skin while removing dead skin cells to reveal a smoother surface. Use it once to twice a week and let the pumpkin extract and hyaluronic acid work wonders on your parched.
GODIVA LICOWHITE WHITENING LOTION
Php 120, 100 ml
It not only provides sun protection as it moisturizes your skin but also helps even out skin discoloration.
REVLON COLORSTAY NAIL ENAMEL
Php 325, 11.7 ml


Just with these products, I already received more than what I paid for! But BDJ is too kind to include more vouchers:

  • AVON VOUCHER for FREE BELLE UNDERWIRE CUSTOM CLEAVAGE DREM BRASSIERE, Php 599
  • BIFESTA VOUCHER, Php 100 off on all Bifesta Cleansing Lotion
  • DR. CRB VOUCHER
  • I DO NAILS VOUCHER
  • LUCIDO-L VOUCHER, Php 50 off on all Lucido-l Variants
  • PAC MAKEOVER VOUCHER

ALSO, I WAS ONE OF THE 100 LUCKY WINNERS TO RECEIVE THIS SALVATOS FLIP-FLOPS! Unfortunately, they sent the wrong size. Nevertheless, it made my mom happy when I gave this to her! 




• MY THOUGHTS •


Definitely,  you’ll really get more than what you paid for. The items included are perfect for its monthly theme “Summer Radiance.” MAY box focuses on skincare products after all those summer trips that probably made our skin dry and dull.

Though I had to admit that I wasn’t really that happy with the goodies I received this month. The items were nice but nothing really excites me. The theme would be more perfect if they included whitening lotion or cream, or probably, sunblock. Also, I wish there were some makeup goodies included in this box. Nevertheless, I was not disappointed at all. Actually, my face when I received this box was epic. Subscription box delivers not just products, but more than anything else, a simple joy after a long-stressful day! The feeling of excitement it gives the clients is really priceless! Being a beauty blogger, I enjoy trying new things and this is a perfect way to find great products without really exerting too much effort going to malls - oh, the convenience! I will definitely subscribe again in the future! 

PROS
-you get to try products you never thought of purchasing for yourself
-perfect for bloggers and those who are adventurous enough to try new things
-contain products valued at more than the cost of my subscription (Php 580)
-the feeling of getting surprises every month is priceless! 

CONS
-you might not need/like the things that were sent to you, and can end up being a waste of money (or you can give it away as "gifts" for friends and family)

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


6 comments:

  1. wow andami po....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the Pumpkin sleeping mask, do you know where can I buy it?❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool for school brand, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, join na sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'd like to try these! How can I subscribe to this BDJ Box? I wasn't aware this existed until today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, bdjbox.com dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo