Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MISTINE DREAM LIP TINT

Last time, I reviewed MISTINE Lip tints sent by Pretty Angel Shoppe. To check my full review, click HERE.

I fell inlove with Mistine Dream Tint and decided to order the red shade. Recently, I have been really enjoying wearing “red” lippies; it looks super gorgeous in pictures. Though, I had to admit. I’m still a certified Pink lippie-wearer. 

I adore Mistine Dream Lip Tint in Pink, if you like pink lippies, I highly recommend it! 


MISTINE DREAM LIP TINT IN RED


• PACKAGING •


This Lip tint is dual ended with lip tint on one side and lip balm on the other.

I never had any trouble twisting the product up and down with any of the tints.

The lip product is very easy to use and apply. The lip brush that came in the packaging makes the application a lot more precise.


• SHADE •


SWATCH OF THE LIP TINT:

ON MY LIPS
without Lip Balm


The lip tint gives my lips a nice tomato red. It appears sheer at first. I added another layer for more opacity

ON MY LIPS
with Lip Balm


The Lip Balm is colorless. It has tiny shimmers that are quite overwhelming on my lips when worn on its own. However, it gives a perfect healthy looking lips when paired with the lip tint.

This kind of red is amazing, when you have tired looking face, all you need is just a swipe of this lip tint and voila!

Here's a picture of my oily and tired looking face. See how my lips magically brightens up my face?

 

• CONSISTENCY•


DREAM has thick, gel like consistency that appears opaque on my lips. It gives amazing color payoff with just one swipe.

BARE LIPS
Dry and chappy!


WITH MISTINE LIPTINT
Healthy looking!


I notice that the Pink one has better consistency than this Red. I had to put another layer for the red to get the opacity I like.


Nevertheless, just like the pink one, It doesn’t settle on lines of my lips. It looks and feels amazing on lips!


• STAYING POWER •


Oh gosh, it stays on almost throughout the day on me! It will fade a little when you eat or drink, but it will definitely stay on! Hands down!


• PINK VS RED•





• MISTINE DREAM LIP TINT IN RED•






PROS
  • Affordable
  • Long-lasting, stays on even after eating or drinking
  • very moisturizing
  • makes lips instantly healthy-looking
  • doesn't settle on lines of my lips

CONS
  • not great as cheek tints, leaves blotches as it dries up really fast

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


4 comments:

  1. Really pretty on you! <3 Never tried Mistine products yet but your review made me curious on what they can offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What contact lens do you use? ^__^ So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is honey: http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/2014/05/love-shoppingholics-natural-3-tone-gray.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should, they're amazing. I like the pink one the most

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo