Sunday, May 4, 2014

SECRET DE BEAUTE: POWER DOSE INTENSIVE WHITENING BODY LOTION

Recently, I reviewed a product from Secret de Beaute that really amazed me. It’s their 8-in-1 OptiDose Whitening Soap, to read my full review CLICK HERE, which I have been using religiously for the past few weeks.

Together with the soap, I was also fortunate to try out one of their best sellers: Power Dose Intensive Whitening Lotion with SPF 80 and here are my thoughts on this product:


SECRET DE BEAUTE: POWER DOSE INTENSIVE WHITENING BODY LOTION



• PACKAGING•


Same with the soap, the packaging of the lotion is well-designed. 

The pump is working well; so far, I haven’t encountered any troubles pumping out some products.


• TEXTURE/ CONSISTENCY •


The lotion is quite watery when first applied and you can definitely feel it on your skin for the first few minutes but it will sink in after the next minutes. It doesn’t feel sticky or anything uncomfortable on skin when it’s dry.

The workability of this lotion is great since it’s a bit watery;  The consistency isn’t really greasy at all. It has never stained my clothes.

• OVERALL •


I must say that it’s a great moisturizing lotion. My skin is a bit dry, and this product really does a great job moisturizing my skin. 

Since it’s already summer, my skin needs a lot more care, attention and protection. Having to wear products with SPF will help protect skin from harmful rays of the sun.

This product contains high amount of SPF, which can protect you from UVB rays that is the chief cause of skin reddening, sunburn and skin cancers. I would say this product is appropriate to wear during day time. 

Like what I've mentioned in my previous post, my skin is currently micro-peeling. I like using this lotion to make sure that my skin stays well-moisturized during this process.

PROS
  • good packaging
  • pump works really well
  • doesn't feel sticky on skin
  • feels light on skin
  • sinks on skin very well
  • not greasy
  • it has never stained my cloth
  • moisturizing on skin, perfect partner for 8-in-1 OptiDose Whitening Soap
  • Has high SPF that protects skin from UVB

NEUTRAL
  • No dramatic lightening, so far. 

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo