Saturday, June 7, 2014

Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks

Just like many stuff in this World, Beauty Industry keeps getting better and better each day. I’ve been blogging for years and yet, every company has never run out of new “innovative” products to boast! 

Last April, I joined Ms. Nikki of Askmewhats’ contest sponsored by Loreal and fortunately, I was one of the lucky winners to win 5 Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick.

Moist and Matte formulation in one tube? Interesting! I never thought it was possible. I mean, Matte lipsticks are supposed to be drying on lips, not moisturizing! – That’s how it should be based on the things I’ve learned from my many years of blogging! But you know what they say, “It always seems impossible until it is done.”


LOREAL COLOR RICHE MOIST MATTE LIPSTICKS

Loreal says,
A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. Colour Riche Moisture Matte's unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.


• PACKAGING •


Loreal Moist Matte lipstick is housed in a rosegold metallic packaging with Loreal logo on the top of the cap. The cap closes with a click to make sure that the cap will not come off in your bag. 
It has a button-like at the middle to indicate the shade of the lipstick instead of the typical color cap.

Overall, the packaging is very expensive-looking and does certainly feels like a high-end brand.


• TEXTURE/CONSISTENCY/COLOR PAYOFF •


Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte glides easily on my lips with its rich and creamy texture and dries into matte finish after few minutes. This is how Loreal lipstick achieved “Moist-matte” formulation.

The staying power of these lippies is superb. These last extremely long on my lips, about 4-5 hours. 

Moist Matte has really great pigmentation; it goes really opaque as it builds up.
I tried removing the swatches with wet wipes but these lippies stained my arms.


• SHADES •


CRAYON SUNSET


Crayon Sunset has got to be my favorite! It gives my lips a perfect nude-y lip color. It goes perfectly with nice coral blush.

ORANGE POWER
Orange Power is a perfect summer lip shade that screams O-R-A-N-G-E!! It is a gorgeous orange shade that goes really neon as it builds up.

SPRING ROSETTE
Spring Rosette is a nice toned-down dusty rose lipstick. It's a great everyday shade!


RED VALENTINE
Red Valentine is hot pink lipstick! Reminds me alot of Mistine Dream Lip Tint in Pink


BLAZE OF RED
Blaze of Red is a true red shade. It's a bit deeper than Ever Bilena's Love That Red. If you find cherry red a bit brighter, you might want to try this kind of red!


• OVERALL •


Overall, I am very impressed with this collection. It has certainly lived up to my expectation. This lipstick is pricey for a reason: it gives the customer a high-quality lipstick in a tube! It's matte. Though not drying, it's not super moisturizing too, thus lipbalm is still a must.


PROS
  • a bit pricey at Php 625 per tube, but can be a great alternative for high-end brands like Mac
  • Great quality
  • Good-looking packaging
  • It glides easily, dries into matte finish and do not dry out my lips
  • has superb staying power; stains my lips

CONS
  • pricey for a drugstore brand

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


23 comments:

  1. ang gaganda ng shades sis.. fav ko ung crayon sunset din hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. is loreal a drug store brand?
    nice shades you got there btw :)

    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never bought any Loreal products in my entire life,
    they're too expensive for my poor wallet but
    I just love how they classy their packaging are.
    great review!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Theresa EspirituJune 8, 2014 at 6:34 AM

    I really wish I could try something like this too. I am not the make up type kasi. Hahaha soon thanks for the inspiration. But btw most of my lipstick are from Loreal too. I got three of them. But only for office use. Haha


    Everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one really looks nice! ♥ Thanks for this review~
    Anw, How many shade do they have? :)

    http://thewonderkikay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis, I'm not really sure how many ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loreal has nice lippies ^_^ though, quite pricey here. i like buying online,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! they're too overpriced here. The price is almost like a MAC in the US. I like buying online for Loreal products

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it is! Thanks em

    ReplyDelete
  10. ganda talaga ng crayon sunset! i love crayon sunset and blaze of red

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shades. xxxx

    pls check out my blog new post

    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2014/06/mini-haul-by-sammydresscom.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh love the packaging! I like Pink Rosette and Red Valentine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks! No worries, I will ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Genzel. I like using Red Valentine pag gusto ko ng in-your-face-PINK hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. A moisturizing matte lipstick.... how can it possibly be???
    It really is impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Try mo sis you can swatch nmn sa department store ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, yes it is Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is pricey. But I like Blaze of Red. Currently, I'm into plum shades. I wonder if they have shades similar to MAC's Cyber or Prince of Noir or WetnWild's Vamp it Up. Thanks for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like the BLAZE OF RED so sexy on your lips i have Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte before grabe ung staying power nya kumain na ako meron pa din sa lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. havent tried those sis

    ReplyDelete
  21. marishiela gonzalesAugust 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM

    I love the shade of crayon sunset.
    Feels like ur fresh and simple were wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it so much too sis kaso it melted. sobrang init ata ng weather nun huhu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo