Tuesday, July 29, 2014

KATE TOKYO #SELFIETOJAPAN PRIZES!!!

Then give to the world the best you have. And the best will come back to you.

As they say, “God will always find a way to reward you.”

Even though I didn’t win the Selfie contest, I still feel like a GRAND WINNER with all the goodies I’ve received from Kate Tokyo!! 

Being #1 most voted contestant was already an honor, and it wouldn't be possible without the help of each and every one of you! Every click counts, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. 

Also, I would like to take this chance to thank my sister’s wonderful husband, Kuya Luis Antonio, for his support! 50% of the votes I garnered were from his effort of messaging all his friends just to like my picture. Thank you, thank you! 

I couldn’t thank everyone enough. 

If only I could share the prizes with everyone, you know I would. But unfortunately, I only got few products for 2000 likes. LOL. 

Anyway, in this post, I will be sharing with you the prizes I got from being a runner-up for the Kate Tokyo’s #selfietojapan contest! And I also included the prices of the products for your reference!

KATE TOKYO #SELFIETOJAPAN PRIZES OVERLOAD!!

XPERIA C - Fifa 2014 Branded 
I promised my mom that if ever I’ll be a runner up, I will give the phone to her. Her face when I told her that was epic! She’s as excited as a little kid receiving her Christmas gift. Expressions like that are priceless for every child. 

PHP 10,000 WORTH OF KATE TOKYO PRODUCTS!!

KATE TOKYO POWDERLESS FOUNDATION
Php 1,200
I’ve been testing out the “trial” version of this product and so far, so good! This foundation gives a smooth and excellent cover of a liquid foundation and silky and beautiful finish of a powder foundation at the same time. This liquid foundation turns into a powder in 15 seconds! It has SPF 20 PA++. I will review this product soon, so stay tuned!


KATE MINERAL BB GEL
Php 900
This one, I’ve been really, really loving! It’s currently my HG BB-Cream. This BB gel cream functions as an emulsion, cream, sunscreen and foundation! Kate BB Gel Cream has light, smooth and moist texture that isn’t sticky! Best of all, it provides a good coverage without the heavy-feel of a liquid foundation! 

KATE FACE POWDER (GLOW)
Php 900
I haven’t really tried this one yet! But according to Kate Tokyo, this powder creates a smooth finish while preventing unwanted shine and fading. 

KATE MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATION
Php 900 + Php 420 for Case 
This is definitely my HG Powder foundation. My sister loves it as well! Kate Mineral powder foundation is an air powder that reliably covers visible pores to create fade-free and shine-free smooth skin! It has SPF 15 for added protection.

KATE CHEEK COLOR
Php 780
As requested in my fan page, I also ordered Kate Cheek Color. This one I really like too! I have tried this during Kate Tokyo event, and it looks really nice on my cheeks!

KATE ART DIAL MASCARA
Php 960
I personally haven’t tried this one, so I couldn’t comment on the performance of this product. But I would definitely say that this is by far the most unique mascara I’ve seen in my 22 years of existence. 

Pumping out your mascara adds air into the mascara, drying it out. This mascara was designed to prevent the fluid in the bottle from drying up, allowing the customers to use every last drop of it. 

Turn the dial at the bottom to dispense the product and use the teeth-like brush to comb your lashes. The toothcomb are created for easy separation of the lashes.

KATE COLORSCIOUS EYESHADOWS
Php 960
I was completely floored the moment I swatched this product on their stall at SM Sta. Mesa. The texture and consistency are amazing; This 5-shade eyeshadow palette create beautiful, lustrous and wide eyes as the shades are applied! I can’t wait to try this out!

KATE SPOTLIGHT EYESHADOW
Php 960
Another award-winning product of Kate Tokyo: the Spotlight Eyeshadows! I have another palette of this kind, so I will definitely give this away. This palette creates a lustrous and transparent shades that creates dazzling eyes as if under a spotlight!

KATE EYEBROW PENCIL N
Php 420
A perfect dupe for Mac eyebrow pencil! For the longest time, I’ve been looking for a cheaper alternative for my Mac pencil and finally, here it is! I’m a huge fan of super fine eyebrow pencil, these are perfect for outlining eyebrows! Kate Eyebrow pencil is a super fine (1.5mm core) eyebrow pencil to create a precise line to the outer ends of your eyebrows!

KATE EYEBROW COLOR
Php 510
I raved about this product few days ago on my facebook fan page! I actually like this better than most of my eyebrow gels (and I have tried alooot). This product create a long-lasting natural eyebrow color! I will definitely review this too, soon!


KATE TOKYO SLIM GEL PENCIL
Php 720
Kate Tokyo Slim Gel is a superfine gel pencil that is very-long lasting! 

OTHER PRODUCTS TO TRY:
  • KATE TOKYO CC Powder Foundation - Php 1,200
  • Kate Tokyo Cream Cheek - Php 720
  • Kate Tokyo Deep Liquid Eyeliner - Php 840
  • Kate Tokyo Designing Eyebrow - Php 720
  • Kate Tokyo Gel Pencil - Php 600
  • Kate Tokyo Liquid Rouge - Php 840
  • Kate Tokyo Loose Foundation - Php 1020
  • Kate Tokyo Rouge HG lipstick - Php 840
  • Kate Tokyo Stick Concealer - Php 600
  • KATE Tokyo Super Sharp Eyeliner - Php 600

Like what I’ve said earlier, I will be sharing some of the prizes I got from Kate Tokyo to a ONE (1) LUCKY READER!! How cool is that! I will reveal the mechanics soon! So stay tuned, my loves! 


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


16 comments:

  1. Congrats, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricalyn Garing AbrahanJuly 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM

    Wow. You really got a lot. :) Congrats to you Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh... Congratulations for the win Ms. Eloisa!! I also voted for your photo even if I stopped making comments to your blog for how many months... anyways I used to have the Kate Mineral powder foundation, but it got lost during an event in Mapua... and it was sad because I really really liked it. It made my face stay fresh all throughout the time that I commute from my home to manila(via jeep, I may add)

    I hope that by the time you post the mechanics I will have my smartphone up and running again in case you add in a mechanic for instagram... :)

    I also have a new blog by the way... it's in wordpress now(axons and dendrites is now turned to chicmix) and I do hope you can visit.. :)

    Nicole
    ChicMix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lean Diwa BuscainoJuly 29, 2014 at 3:26 PM

    Wow .. I couldn't wait for the review esp.the mascara :) *curious lang* Congrats again!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,of course I remember you! Nagcocomment ka before sa mga posts ko, though hindi na kita lging nkkta, okay lng. thank you for reading my blog parin <3
    I saw your blog post on one of the groups I joined it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, your reward are great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Congrats po!!! Astig yung mascara kakaiba!! Review naman po!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Honestly, they should have picked you! Excited for the giveaway. I never tried anything from Kate yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! kahit ung pang eyebrows at mascara lang!!! huhu pero pwede na rin pag may kasamang BB gel at powderless foundation. haha heaven na feeling ko nun kahit ung mga yun lang please!! hehehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha. sali ka dali sis, hehe! goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TRY MOOO! I love their MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATION and EYEBROW GEL. Highly recommended! ehehe! yung bb gel, ok din. may coverage sya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't. i might give it away kasi and i dont have one for myself HUHUHU

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ay sayang naman po . Igigiveaway niyo po ba dito sa blog nyo? If yes sasali ako hehehe, ang astig and cool niya kasi, sobrang kakaiba! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo