Thursday, September 25, 2014

AUTHENTIC RAY-BAN FOLDING WAYFARER AND MORE!

“Hey Eloisa, where’d you purchase your Rayban, is it authentic?”

I’ve been bombarded with personal messages on my personal and fan page accounts with questions like this when I posted a picture of the RayBan package I received last Monday (September 21).

I normally reply to messages as soon as I read them but I intentionally ignored all these messages. No, I’m not being “snob” or anything close to it. The reason why I didn’t reply to your messages is because I want to share about this online store on my blog! If you want to know where I got my Ray Ban, keep on reading! 


AUTHENTIC RAY-BAN FOLDING WAYFARER AND MORE!

Glassesonline.com.ph is an online store I recently discovered that offers wide range of sunglasses and eyewear from top fashion brands such as Ray Ban, Gucci, Christian Dior. They do offer private label products too at EXTRA low prices! 
When I first visited their online shop, I couldn’t believe it! Where in the Philippines can you purchase a Rayban under Php 5000? Well, now you can! Believe it or not, they have Ray Ban under Php 5000. 

Not only that, they are also offering “FREE DELIVERY” and “CASH-ON-DELIVERY” mode! Oh, forget that long lines in the Bank! Now, online shopping is made even more convenient!

I sounded like I’m their marketing-person LOL. But, I’m just really head-over-heels with this shop.

Aside from the hassle-free transaction, their service is highly commendable. The shipping takes about two weeks. But, there are “Fast Shipping” items which can be delivered within a week. They normally keep stock of trending items which are best selling items.

Anyway, during the day of delivery (since I availed Cash-on-hand mode), they texted me to inform that my package will be delivered. Great! I don't have to guess when. 

The doorbell rang, I knew it was them! I handed the payment to the delivery man and the package was immediately given to me. Easy-breezy. 

The package was delivered in a shoe-like box so your glasses are safe and secured during travels. 
Also, the Rayban is nicely packed with bubble wrap inside the box.
This is how my Rayban looks like! It is packaged in a branded retail box. 
I checked the retail box label.
Yes, I ordered two Rayban!
The Rayban wayfarer glasses come in a black case with logo and a dust cloth. 
These wayfarer glasses are soooo gorgeous and I only paid around Php 13k for two RayBan already!!!
NO extra charges like TAX! Free shipping and Cash-on-delivery!
I will do a separate post to give you further detail on the wayfarer and perhaps, a look wearing these glasses. So, stay tuned!  

What do you think of these Ray Ban? If you're interested to see what are the items available in their shop, don't forget to visit their WEBSITE!

CLICK "HERE" / THE PICTURE BELOW TO LINK YOU ON THEIR SITE



For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


1 comment:

  1. great share

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo