Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BDJ UNBOXING: SEPTEMBER 2014 BOX

I received my box last September 21 and I’m so happy that it’s a hugggeee box! Just like July’s box, today’s subscription box size is twice larger and heavier than usual. 

Anyway, are you ready to unbox this BDJ box with me?


BDJ UNBOXING: SEPTEMBER 2014 BOX

The theme for the month of September is “Beauty Innovations.” This month, the box is filled with products from established and trusted brands that we’ve known almost all our lives. 
I used to love these brands back then, but when I began blogging, I became more adventurous in trying out different brands. I’m really glad I subscribed to BDJ box and excited to try out new innovations from the brands I used to love. September box is truly a flashback box for me. Can’t wait to try these out!

CREAMSILK DAILY TREATMENT CONDITIONER
Full size: 180 ml, PhP 134
Inside the box: 2 – 180 ml, Php 268
I’ll start with the heaviest item in the package; I received 2- 180ml of Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioners. I received the Standout Straight and Hairfall defense! I used this conditioner for almost 3/4 of my life, believe it or not. So, I know it’s a good product to try.  

FANNY SERRANO GEL LINER
Php 299
Gel liner is my fave kind of eyeliner ever. It’s easy and perfect for starters. BDJ team amazingly made the right choice to pick Brown shade as I still have two black gel liners at home (one from Elf and the other is from FS, too!). You guys are awesome!

BEACH HUT CLEAR SPRAY
Full size: Php 180 ml, Php 390
Inside the box: Php 390
If you have been following me on my page, you’ll know how much I love Spray sunblock. I love them to bits, and I will never get tired of using it. Compared to typical lotion sunblock, this is much easier to use and really convenient! Not to mention, it feels better on skin. I will definitely, definitely use this product. I really like spray sunblock under my makeup ‘cause it doesn’t feel sticky or heavy. The best part, Beach Hut clear spray will not only protect you from harmful UVB, it also has UVA protection! 

DOVE INTENSE REPAIR DAILY HAIR VITAMINS
6-ml x 6 capsules, Php 75
Inside the box: 2 – 6 capsules, Php 150
I’m inlove with Dove Hair products! I really do! It’s currently my Holy Grail brand for my hair. I’m excited to try out these Hair vitamins! 

POND’S DEWY ROSE GEL
Full size: 10g, Php 150
Inside the box: 2- 10 g, Php 300
Pond’s is one of my fave brands for skincare. Moisturizer is a definitely must-have for every woman. Girls, I tell you, never skip moisturizer especially if you wear foundation for everyday. I heard some formulation of foundation can make skin so dry. Plus, if you have well-moisturized face ladies, foundation will look better on you! So, never skin moisturizer, ever! 
Soooo creamyyy! Can’t wait to use youuuu!

GODIVA CLEANSING KIT

GODIVA LICOWHITE WHITENING TONER
Full Size: 60 ml, Php 60ml
Inside the box: 60ml, Php 60

GODIVA LICOWHITE WHITENING FACIAL WASH
Full size: 50 ml, Php 85
Inside the box: 4- 6ml, Php 40
I have tried Godiva lip balm and soap back in my highschool years(or maybe, elementary? Can’t remember. LOL). My sister is a huge Godiva girl back then. Though, I still have tons of Facial washes and toners, I will definitely test these out one of these days. 

JERGENS MOISTURE PACK

JERGEN’S ULTRA HEALING LOTION
Full size: 100 ml, Php 88
Inside the box: 100 ml, Php 88
This is their newly relaunched body lotion that’s formulated with Hydralucence Blend that go deep beneath skin’s surface to heal dryness at source. If your skin is extremely dry, ladies, you might want to check this out

JERGEN’S DAILY MOISTURE
Full size: 200ml, Php 153
Inside the box: 200 ml, Php 153

This one, I believe, I have already tried. And in all honesty, I really like Jergen’s products. They’re quite affordable, and really moisturizing on skin. 

FS SINGLE EYESHADOW
Php 150
The packaging is soooo high-end looking. I really like FS packaging, very sleek-looking. 
I received an eyeshadow in a yellow/gold shade, which I don’t think I will use that much. ^_^ I wish I had it in brown shade or white, or anything that’s more wearable. Anyways, I might give this away nalang!

PAC FREE MAKE OVER
Php 1500



• OVERALL •


Surprisingly, I’m more excited to try out the skincare and hair products inside the box than the makeup I received. I will definitely, definitely use most of the items in the box. 

Overall, I'm extremely happy with my subscription box for the month of SeptemberI received 10 items + 1 voucher for this month. Only 1 item (Godiva Whitening Facial wash) is in sample size. 

The total amount of the box is Php 3398 and I only paid Php 580 for all of these!!!! Really worth it! 

If  you want to subscribed to BDJ box, visit their link HERE

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


2 comments:

  1. i love this one =) i think it is more awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is one of my fave boxes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo