Thursday, September 25, 2014

HIMALAYA HERBALS CLEAR COMPLEXION WHITENING DAY CREAM

Few weeks ago, I decided to change my skincare routine to test out the Himalaya Herbals products that were sent to me. 

Frankly, I am not adventurous when it comes to skincare products. I try to stick to my rituals. My skin has been breaking out so badly recently and as much as possible, I only use products that are hypoallergenic. 

When I received these products, I did a little research about the company, and some details of the products that were sent to me. I found out that their products are 100% herbal actives and they do have their own research and development team to ensure that they only deliver good quality products. In spite of that, all their products are affordable. Nothing is more than Php 200, even the creams! 


HIMALAYA HERBALS CLEAR COMPLEXION WHITENING DAY CREAM

This day cream is housed in a heavy jar.
The consistency is very rich and creamy. The thickness of this cream is comparable to that of a sunblock cream. 
I was skeptical at first whether it will work on me. I normally hate thick-cream because it tends to be very greasy and heavy on my face. 
BUT THIS! THIS IS AMAZING! The cream feels light on skin, and it’s non-greasy! It is easily absorbed by my skin. 
I like putting this underneath my makeup. It dries out really fast, that’s why I prefer using this when I’m in hurry.
This cream is enriched with extracts of Licorice and White Dammar to provide triple whitening action. Regulates melanin synthesis to give a fairer, brighter complexion. Helps clear dark spots and uneven pigmentation. Breakthrough herbal Cinnabloc provides UV protection and prevents skin darkening.
Apply it on skin and gently massaged on cleansed face and neck. Although, it’s a day cream, it’s alright to use this at night. It can be used on its own or under makeup. 

Overall, I really like it and recommend it. 


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


5 comments:

  1. Shiela Marie CalzadaSeptember 29, 2014 at 3:05 AM

    I still have moisturizers, I'm intrigued by your review, will try it after I finish my moisturizers hahaha! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Himalaya Herbals! Their line of facial wash are so-so effective and it smells good. I agree with you Ms. Eloisa, the products are affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it whiten or remove pimple marks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, i don't think so. ^_^ I use Ponds BB Cream in pink, i think that one helps in pimple marks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct, I believe they are one of the most affordable herbal products in the market today

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo