Sunday, September 21, 2014

OOTD: Lace Dress from Sheinside.com

Remember my previous post on an online shop I recently discovered? Guess what, I got something from the shop and it’s a lace dress!


LACE DRESS FROM SHEINSIDE.COM


Lace dresses are so on trend right now! I’ve seen girls sporting lace dresses in the mall, park, parties… almost everywhere because these are extremely versatile. You can wear it for casual or for special occasions. 
The best thing about lace dress, it gives you a lovely balance. You’re flaunting your skin without having to really flaunt it. 
This kind of dress is perfect for conservative people who want to go a bit sexy without really going beyond their comfort zone. 
Lace dress is one of the dresses I would recommend you to have in your wardrobe. It’s simple yet elegant looking! 
You can order this dress HERE
WHITE NAVY CHIFFON BELT DRESS

Let me know what you think about this dress! 
Until then, my loves!
xoxo

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


3 comments:

  1. pretty lace dress you've got here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome dear =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo