Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SHEINSIDE Wishlist

Recently, I discovered a really great online shop that sells beautiful clothing. I saw them when I visited Kryz Uy’s blog, and I’ve been seeing them in several online ads. 

I did an online window shopping and I’m excited to share it with you


SHEINSIDE.COM WISHLIT

I really like their dresses the most! In online shopping, I like buying dresses because you have the entire outfit with you. You don’t have to mix-match one from the other; You get a top and bottom in one! 

FLORAL DRESSES
I personally like Floral dresses because they’re very light to the eye. It gives the wearer a brighter appearance that is very sophisticated. Also, since the floral dresses offer more colors, they look good on their own: with or without accessories. 

Dress 1 White Sleeveless Porcelain Print Flare Dress 
Dress 2 White Sleeveless Diamond Patterned Floral Dress
Dress 3 Blue Sleeveless Birds Print Pleated Dress
Dress 4 Multicolor Sleeveless Floral Slim Bodycon Dress

PRINTS DRESSES
Print dresses are perfect if you want to make a statement. It’s not the easiest kind of dress to wear but definitely an outfit that stands out. I would say, It is one of the most photogenic outfits there is!
Dress 1 White Round Neck Vintage Floral Slim Dress
Dress 2 White Contrast Blue Sleeveless Vintage Floral Dress 
Dress 3 Blue Lapel Short Sleeve Floral Pleated Dress 
Dress 4 White Sleeveless Green Leaves Print Dress

COLOR BLOCKING DRESSES
Color block is wearing 2 or more chunks of solid color. It’s a modern-kind-of-look. It appears a lot in runways, a trend that is classic! 
DRESS 1 Black Contrast Apricot Spaghetti Strap Chiffon Dress
DRESS 2 White Sleeveless Hollow Slim Bodycon Dress
DRESS 3 Multicolor Criss Cross Back Loose Dress
DRESS 4 White Coffee Black Color Block Dress

CHIFFON DRESSES

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo