Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BELO NUTRACEUTICALS COLLAGEN POWDER

I was looking through my facebook newsfeed when I saw this unbelievable viral post about Miss Universe 1965 who hasn’t aged a day--- in 50 years! 
OMG! Can you believe it, she’s already 65. And she looks far younger than my mom! (Sorry, mom! Though I know you’re not reading my blog. Haha! Just kidding! Of course, you're still the most beautiful woman in the World for us!)

Every woman in the World wants to achieve that younger looking skin. I’m sure you’re reading this post for the same reason!  Although some people have been saying that I’m still too young to experience aging, it’s better to take care of my skin now than be sorry later.

I wasn’t born with naturally beautiful skin. This is why I’m obsessed in using skincare products to make my skin healthy. Because the healthier your skin, the younger it looks. 


BELO NUTRACEUTICALS COLLAGEN POWDER

According to Dr. Belo, “As we age, the production of collagen in our bodies naturally decline.  This is further affected by stress, daily wear and tear, sun exposure, and other negative factors.  From the age of 20 to 40, the collagen in our skin decreases by about 20%; from the age of 40 to 60, we lose another 40-50%.”
Collagen is the most dominant protein in our bodies. As a matter of fact, 30% of the protein found in our body is Collagen.  And more significantly, 70% of our skin is composed of Collagen. It provides strength and structure to different parts of the body, holding cells and tissues together in bones, tendons and ligaments.
So, how does collagen affect one’s skin?
Collagen is naturally produced by our bodies and inhibits formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin elastic and supple. Unfortunately, the rate at which we produce collagen in our body decreases as we age; and exposure to the sun, free radicals and stress destroy the integrity of the collagen fibers in our skin.  It has been noted that there is a 20% decrease in collagen from age 20 to 40; and a 40-50% decrease from age 40-60.
The best thing about this collagen is it is also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid which is a powerful antioxidant, and is perhaps best known for its ability to bond water to tissue. One of the most biologically relevant properties of hyaluronic acid is its ability to absorb water. Based on studies HA is able to absorb 1,000x its weight in water molecules. This unique ability has earned Hyaluronic Acid the title, Moisture Magnet. It is important to note that when skin is moisturized and hydrated, it exudes a youthful appearance.


• HOW DO I USE BELO COLLAGEN POWDER •


You may take 1 to 2 sachets per day, with or without meal. I personally take this in the morning without meal. I read somewhere that the more efficient way to absorb nutrients is in the morning when your stomach is empty, but also helps repairing if taken at night. 

If you are taking 2 sachets per day, it is best to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. Just empty contents of sachet and dilute in 200ml of hot or cold water.

I normally like drinking it all by itself, I just like adding water and voila! It smells and tastes like vanilla! 

There are times when I like drinking coffee instead of water in the morning. If that’s the case, I like mixing it with my coffee. My coffee is from Owl Coffee Philippines, and mixing this with that makes the taste even better! 
You can definitely mix this collagen powder with your juice or any beverage like:
ICE CHOCO with COLLAGEN

MILK with COLLAGEN

TEA with COLLAGEN
 

and can be added to soup dishes!

• WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF THIS COLLAGEN ON MY SKIN•


My skin is more supple and healthier. Before taking this collagen, I noticed that whenever I scratch my skin, it will leave a white-streak -- for few seconds

But now, I tried scratching my skin and it doesn’t leave white streak anymore! I don’t know if that’s just me, but my skin feels more healthy, supple and moisturized. 


• OVERALL •


I really like it and I would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately, it’s a bit pricey. A box costs Php 1,592.50 and contains 14 sachets. So roughly, you are paying Php 114 for each sachet.  
I actually purchased another box of Belo Nutraceuticals Collagen Powder in Glamourbox, I got this for only Php 595 there! However, they only have limited stock. You can check out my unboxing post HERE


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


5 comments:

  1. Mary Jane BanteguiOctober 28, 2014 at 4:41 PM

    Sounds like an interesting product. :)
    BTW, you misspelled soup with soap. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! thanks sis! changed it already

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh yeah. thank you sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learned of bdj's special ed. box because of your FB post, kaya lang ubos na when I tried to purchase. Sayang :(


    Thanks for the updates though :)


    Mica
    smizingmica.blogspot.com


    xx Join my ongoing giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo