Sunday, October 26, 2014

GLAMOURBOX UNBOXING: SPECIAL EDITION BELO NUTRACEUTICALS

Hi my loves, here is another unboxing post! This box actually arrived earlier than my BDJ box (click HERE for unboxing post) but I had problem with Glamourbox so I decided not to post this one until the issue is settled. I’m glad that they did something about our complain.

This is my first time ever subscribing to Glamourbox. Among all the available boxes, I think this one offers the most expensive beauty box but that’s because most of their affiliate are high-end brands. 

Glamourbox is great for people who want to make the most out of their money. They do sell subscription box but the unique thing about this site is that you can purchase previous boxes -- if it’s still available. 

Surprises are nice and exciting for adventurous people who don’t mind spending money on something they may or may not use in the future. But as for some, they want to make sure that the items are worth buying. 

I like browsing at Glamourbox every now and then to check their previous boxes --- if the items in the box are worth ordering. Just then, I saw this amazing offer, “Special Edition Belo Nutraceuticals Glamourbox Beauty from Within.” When I found out what’s inside the box, I was soooo thrilled! If you have been following me on my page, you’ll know that Nuffnang sent me a box of Belo Collagen powder and I really loved it! It’s so pricey, though! I’m jobless kaya gusto ko yung pupuntahan ng money ko is something worth it talaga. Medyo tipid tipi lang drama ko. 

Upon seeing this special box, I knew I had to order it! Imagine, I will only have to pay Php 595 + Php80 shipping fee for Belo Collagen tapos may kasama pang Belo Glutathione! Bongga, db? Sulit na sulit!


GLAMOURBOX UNBOXING: SPECIAL EDITION BELO NUTRACEUTICALS


• THE BOX•


Unlike my other subscription boxes, Glamourbox is well-packed in bubble wrap and plastic. They really made sure that the package will arrive safe and sound! Good job! 
I also like the idea of them using this kind of box. It’s more durable and reusable. I actually already re-used the box as storage for my giveaway prizes! Yay!


•INSIDE THE BOX •


BELO NUTRACEUTICALS COLLAGEN POWDER DRINK
Full size: 14 sachets, Php 1,592.50
Inside the box: 14 sachets, Php 1,592.50  
You have to take it at least once a day. One box contains 14 sachets. I will do a more detailed review on this product soon. 

BELO NUTRACEUTICALS GLUTATHIONE WITH COLLAGEN
Full size:  60 capsules, Php 2,700
Inside the box: 1,350

Another product from Belo na naiintriga ako and finally, ma-ta-try ko na ‘to! Smpre, I will review it as soon as I’m done testing it! 
So dalawang products lang ang ineexpect ko, pero medyo kinilig ako when I saw that they added few more things in the package. 
Glamourbox is too kind to include a nice pouch. Gusto ko ‘tong gawing makeup pouch since I don’t bring too much makeup naman. And they also included a little memo pad with Belo signature. In fairness, makinis yung papel!


• OVERALL •


I am extremely satisfied on my purchase! Among all the subscription boxes I received for the entire 2014, this has got to be my favorite! 
For only Php 595, I was received two products from Belo Nutraceutical plus some freebies!

Thank you for the wonderful box, GlamourBox Team. 

What do you think of this box? Have you tried ordering from Glamourbox? Let me know your shopping experience. I can't wait to hear from you!

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


4 comments:

  1. I also had a problem in purchasing their box but was able to settle it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. pero hindi pa nila napapadala yung sa sister ko T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... sabay naman nila napadala yung sakin pero nag email ako sa kanila before that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want this box too.. i hope they still have stocks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo