Sunday, December 14, 2014

UNIQLO opens at SM San Lazaro

Ahhh, Christmas is definitely coming! By now, you probably have finished shopping gifts for some of your loved ones, or maybe, not quite yet!  As for me, December hasn’t sinked in my head yet!! Just in a month, I will be taking another board exam. (This also explains why I’ve been MIA for a while).

Anyway, if you’re one of the few who haven’t done shopping yet or perhaps you have extra-budget to buy yourself a gift, don’t worry! You still have time before Christmas! And for sure, there will be a lot in-store for you! 

Speaking of in-store, Japan's number 1 retail clothing apparel brand, UNIQLO, has finally opened its 20th store in SM City San Lazaro, located at the Upper Ground Floor near the Event Center. I was one of the few, ehem, bloggers invited to check out their newly opened store. Thank you Uniqlo and Nuffnang for inviting me! I get really excited whenever I will receive invites for an event. 
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to come on their opening last December 5. Boo me! I heard there are exciting promos like 20% Rebate, free notebook and not to mention big discounts and instant freebies! Ugh. 

Jelly me, (and since I was able to squeeze some time and I just finished taking an exam that day), I decided to de-stress myself by checking out the newly opened branch.


UNIQLO OPENS AT SM SAN LAZARO

I have visited UNIQLO several times already at SM Megamall. Their store there is really huge... like a department store! 
But the newly opened branch did not disappoint me. Though it wasn't as huge as the one in SM Megamall, the store in SM San Lazaro is quite spacious. 
They sell wide range of collections for teens and adults! 
They have really cute selection for children, too! If you're not fashionable to mix-and-match items, they have many mannequin in the area where you can use as "style-guide."
Oh, there's also Barbie collection for only Php 190
Here are other cool items that you might want to check out!
Ugh, so pretty!

 POPEYE SHIRT!!


 Ultra Seamless shorts!!

As for me, I settled for a jacket with a very nice fit to be ready for the rainy days and cold night ahead! 

If you're looking for a place to shop, you might want to check out UNIQLO at SM San Lazaro!

How about you, have you tried shopping at UNIQLO? Let me know what you think about the brand!

Until then,
xoxo

To get the latest update, 
Follow @smcitysanlazaro on INSTAGRAM or visit their link: http://bit.ly/FBSMSanLazaro


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo