Saturday, January 31, 2015

Himalaya Herbals Face Pack

I was organizing my vanity area when I realized that I haven’t done any review on my super holy grail face pack ever… My ever well-loved Himalaya Face Pack. Nonetheless, I’ve posted billions of pictures of me using it on my page. If you have already liked my page, you’ll know what I’m talking about. 


HIMALAYA HERBALS FACE PACK

It was few months ago when I received a huge box from Himalaya Herbals containing several of their products. I was floored by the quality and the affordability of their products. I dare to say that Himalaya Herbals is one of the most affordable and great, great quality of herbal products in the market today. Among all Himalaya Herbals products, their face pack has got to be the best ever. 

I actually only received 2 small sample sizes of this pack, but because I love it so deeply, I bought the full-size tube! 


• CLAIMS •


The product claims to regulate excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores ad prevents the recurrence of pimples. Neem, one of their main ingredients, is well known for its purifying and antibacterial properties.

Combined with Turmeric, it helps remove acne-causing bacteria. Multani Mitti cools and soothes the skin, improving skin texture and leaving you with clear, problem-free skin.


• HOW TO USE •


Cleanse your face with your fave facial wash. Towel dry your face

Shake the tube to make sure that the ingredients are mixed evenly. 
When you dispense off the product, make sure that you’ll get a “solid”-like consistency. If you see more liquid, it means that you still have to shake the tube well. 
BEFORE APPLYING THE MASK
Apply the mask on your skin evenly

Leave it there for 15 minutes or more.
Bagay ba sakin? Yung totoo? LOL
Sobrang parang feeling ko nagshi-shrink yung balat ko
After 15 mins, wash your face to remove the product!



• FORMULATION•


This product seems to promise you heaven, earth, moon, sun… but, really, it does what it's supposed to do!

During my board review when I’m so stressed out, I just apply this at night. I noticed that it helps in drying out my pimples. It can even instantly minimized my blackhead on my nose area!

This is my after-wash look. Blooming db? haha!
And my favorite part, right after using this product, your skin will feel so, so smooth, and more supple! Seriously, sobrang ma-fi-feel mo yung pagka-softness ng skin mo after washing your face!


• OVERALL •


I highly, highly recommend it. It is definitely the best face pack I have ever tried yet! And it's very affordable! You can buy this at Watsons. 


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


1 comment:

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo