Saturday, February 28, 2015

SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion

Recently, I was walking around Watsons and I got overwhelmed with the variety of whitening products that they have. It’s not surprising, really, as I know a lot of Filipinas who desire whiter skin. This is very evident through the success of the whitening industry in the Philippines. Almost every brand has a “whitening” product that promises the moon, the stars and whatnot! But truly, only a few really work!  

I am addicted to whitening products – don’t judge me. The nature of my work requires me to be under the sun for a very long time and having dark skin somehow made me feel a bit insecure. Don’t get me wrong, dark skin isn’t ugly. But mine is very uneven. Thankfully there are a lot of skin whitening products out in the market! While it is important to be proud of our natural color, for sure, wanting to lighten our skintone is not a crime! In a way, it helps me boost my self-confidence!  

But achieving lighter skin is not enough; we should aim to have healthy skin. It’s actually my new year’s resolution: To be the best version of myself both physically and mentally. Most of you probably do not really believe in this kind of stuff, but it’s actually a good practice. The goal of every new year’s resolution is to improve life in the coming year. With that, I make sure that I do not pick products that can only whiten my skin. I make sure that the product I use can also moisturize and protect my skin. 


SkinWhite Power Whitening Lotion became my Holy Grail lotion because it has everything I want my lotion to have: it can whiten, moisturize and protect my skin against harmful UV rays! To know more about this wonderful lotion, keep reading!


SKINWHITE ADVANCED POWERWHITENING LOTION

SkinWhite says,
Hold to your beautiful youthful skin and prevent skin aging while making it noticeably whiter and healthier. Get visible results in as early as 7 days!


• FORMULATION •


Though this lotion has thick consistency, it feels lighter than the average lotion. It is easily absorbed by my skin leaving it soft and smooth minus the greasy-feel. 

I actually like it for 4 reasons: (1) It moisturizes my skin (2) it has SPF 20 that protects my skin from harmful UVB that can cause burning of skin (3) It gives my skin an instant whitening effect while (4) promising to lighten skin in 7 days. 

You can find tons of lotion that promises to moisturize and protect skin. But what makes this product better than the other? It gives me INSTANT result. Who wouldn’t want instant result, right?

In this photo, I applied the lotion on the right side of my leg. Notice how it made my skin instantly white? 

Sometimes, I get too shy to wear shorts and skirt because I wasn’t born with beautiful legs. This lotion is heaven-sent, it gives my skin the most natural-looking white skin. It doesn’t look fake! 

Apart from the instant whitening it gives, this lotion is really moisturizing and smells refreshing. I’m obsessed with the scent of Power Whitening line.


• OVERALL •


I really love it, so far! I can’t think of anything but praises for this product. SkinWhite Powerwhitening Lotion made me think of lotion in a whole new level. It has everything I want my lotion to have: moisturizing, spf 20, instant whitening and long-term whitening benefit, affordable and it’s manufactured in Philippines! Love our own, right?

By the way, I made a review on SkinWhite Powder Cream, you might want to check it out! click HERE


Have you tried this lotion? What is your fave lotion?


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


1 comment:

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo