Friday, April 3, 2015

HOW TO MANAGE OR KEEP TRACK OF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS?

Checking all the blogs of your favorite bloggers to update yourself on their latest posts… the struggle is real! It used to be simple. I follow every blog thru Google Friend Connect. It keeps all the blogs I followed in a Reading List and dang, just like that, I already have everything in one place. 
However, when mobile came into my life... I knew I had to change the way I manage the blogs.  Here are my personal fave ways to keep track of the blogs:


HOW TO MANAGE OR KEEP TRACK OF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS?


FAN PAGE LIKE AND/OR FOLLOW INSTAGRAM/TWITTER

Checking my facebook is my favorite pastime. I check my facebook when I’m lying in the bed, walking, eating, watching or whenever I can.  I love facebook because it does not only keep me updated with my friends’ life; it also helps me to keep track of my fave bloggers.
I follow them by simply liking their page. BUT, this will not guarantee that all the page you follow will show up on your newsfeed. 

JOINING IN FACEBOOK GROUP

If you don’t have specific blog to follow, yet you want to be updated on the latest beauty news, I would say that joining beauty groups in facebook will totally be a good way to stay up to date.

USING MOBILE APP

I actually found different apps in my phone that will help me manage the blogs. Yet, I will only share with you my current fave app to use!

The app is called NEWSIFY
credit to: iappsin.com
NEWSIFY is a RSS reader. It’s very similar to Flipboard. While Flipboard looks better, for a person like me who follow more than 20 blogs, Flipboard isn’t the best app to go. Newsify is simple, easy to use and SO AMAZING. 

To start, just click the "+"

 Type the blog you want to follow (ex. kikaysimaria.blogspot.com).

Then click SAVE! 


The blog will automatically be added and sync in to your list. If any of the blogs you follow posted a new review, it will be sync in to your "Unread items." From there, you can scroll and view the blogpost you want to read.
There are more things you can do in Newsify. But you can just search the rest of the features in google. So far, it's my fave app to manage the blogs I followed. Downside? It's only available for Apple products. You can check out this alternatives for Android HERE.
I hope this helps! 
Until then. xoxo
 


How about you? How do you keep track of your fave blogs?

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


2 comments:

  1. For blog posts, I open their links on my side bar :p :) or using GFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo