Monday, May 18, 2015

Sophie Paris Lipsticks

I have tons of things to work on. It’s exhausting just thinking about it. One of the things I’m really bad at, committing myself with so many things all at once! It’s really draining to multi-task daily. But anyway, today, I’m giving myself a holiday. 

While I’m being stressed out, I try to calm myself with makeup. If you are reading this, I know you’re with me in here! My recent fave lipsticks to brighten up my face and hide all those stress away are both from Sophie Paris, the shades are: ICE PINK and V.I.Pink shade. Take my word, these are the most gorgeous pinks you'll ever have! The entire Sophie Paris Lipstick line is amazing!! I didn’t expect to enjoy these lipsticks as much as I do now! Sophie Paris has never failed to deliver good quality products at extremely affordable price. Do you remember my blog about Sophie Magic Cream few years ago? Hands down, it is still the best and the longest lasting liquid blush I have ever tried so far! If you ask, I like it better than Elf and Benefit. Anyway, for this post, I just want to share with you the swatches of the entire Sophie Paris Lipsticks! 



SOPHIE PARIS LIPSTICKS SWATCHES

Sophie Paris Regular Line Lipsticks
Price: Php 85


BLUSHY PINK
Gorgeous? I know! I'm inlove with Pink shades and I can never get over them. This shade is a flexible shade, can be worn for daily and even for special occassion! 

CARAMEL SUGAR
Another pretty and very flattering shade for most skin tone. It's a pinkish peach shade that's great for daily wear! My friend Genzel of Genzelkisses.com loves this! 

FANTASTIC RED
Obsessed with red shade? You might want to check this out! It's bright and beautiful. Fair-skinned ladies will surely love this!  

ICE PINK
Ahhh! I've been wearing this alot, like seriously! This is my second favorite shade from the line, reminds me so much of Covergirl Lipstick in Heavenly. But I honestly think that this one is more gorgeous and best of all, it's super affordable!

MANGO PEACH
The "perfect' peach pink shade. If you're into coral and pinks, this is the perfect mix!  

RED PEPPER
Surprise! Surprise! Did you notice how it brightens up my face? I really like it. I'm not a red-kind-of girl but I like this!

RED WINE
Looking for a plum-y red kind of lipstick? This one is for you! It's not like your typical red lipsticks. It's plum and red in one tube!

RUSSIAN RED
Daring for today? Why not! If you want to go Sizzling-hot, you better have this shade!

SUMMER PINK
It's pink. Girly. Not so overwhelming kind of pink. Among the pink shades in this collection, this one is the best everyday kind of pink. 

VELVET NUDE
If you're into nudes, you'll love velvet nude. It's a nude, coral pink that won't wash you out!

V.I.PINK
Save the best for last? THIS ONE IS THE GORGEOUS PINK ever! It's the best hot, carnation pink I've tried. Definitely a head-turner!


PROS
  • Affordable, for only Php 85!
  • 10 Beautiful shades: from nude to pink to reds to choose from
  • V.I.Pink is the most gorgeous pink ever. Ice Pink would be my second choice
  • Surprisingly, these are very long-lasting! 
  • Not drying on me
  • Glides smoothly
  • Pigmented

CONS
  • If you're not into lipsticks that stain your lips, this one will. 
  • Hard to remove
  • tends to transfer. not kiss-proof, I highly recommend blotting it with Gatsby Oil Powdered Paper 

Where to buy: Sophie Paris outlet near you. Or you can message me for orders.

Click HERE to visit my facebook page. 

What are your top pick Sophie Paris lipsticks?

For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo