Saturday, September 19, 2015

Unboxing: BDJ September Elite Box

I run out of August subscription box – I was a little surprise honestly! Elite boxes cost more than twice as much as their regular boxes, and I never thought that it will be sold out that fast. But it did, it really did! Grrr, so I had no choice but to wait for two months to get my Elite box. And finally, here it is!!


UNBOXING: BDJ SEPTEMBER ELITE BOX


BDJbox says,
“For only Php1,480 a month, you will get a BDJ Box Elite filled with more premium products, from travel sizes to full sizes. 

• You'll get Php3,000 worth of products, which is double of what you pay for! 
• You'll get access to a beauty group, exclusively for BDJ Box Elite subscribers. We'll be sharing there how to best use the products you'll be getting and get your questions answered directly by the BDJ Box Team and our Beauty Ministry! 
• You'll also get the chance to be part of our Beauty Ministry's monthly makeup parties! :)”

First reaction: Whuuut? I can get Php 3,000 worth of items in Regular boxes, too! Remember my unboxing for HERE.

Second Reaction: Unlike their previous Elite Boxes, BDJ opted not to reveal what’s inside the subscription box. So, I need to pay Php 1,480 for things I don’t know if I'll like. whyyyy so cruel, BDJ! 

Still, I end up ordering one out of curiousity. 

“Just one.. Just one!,” I said to myself.


• UNBOXING! •


THE FACE SHOP OIL CONTROL WATER CUSHION
Full size: 15 g, Php 895 
Inside the box: 15 g, Php 895

Achieve long lasting freshness with the newest and first ever matte effect in cushion foundation from The Face Shop! The moist-cover effect of The Faceshop Oil Control Water Cushion promotes a healthy look while covering up imperfections and pigmention. It has sebum control formula that helps keeps makeup shine-free. Plus it has sweat proof effect that makes it feel fresh like when it is first applied.
The first and only cushion I've tried was the one from Laneige and it is twice expensive than this! I'm really excited to try this because I have oily skin and I'm a sucker for sebum control products!

Note: Please take note that the Full size amount of this is product is only 15 g and not 30 g as indicated in BDJ Elite box.

GLY DERM STRETCHMARK CREAM
Full size: 60 ml, Php 462
Inside the box: 60 ml, Php 462

Stretchmarks happen to everyone and in different locations on your body. No need to worry, show off your skin with the help of Gly Derm is composed of Centella Asiatica, sweet almond oil, and shea butter. These ingredients help rebuild collagen and regain skin elasticity, thereby improving the color and reducing the size of stretch marks, wherever they are on your skin.

I have stretchmarks  - I'm not shy to say it! But it doesn't mean I want to have it. LOL. I've always wanted to try Bio Oil but I'm cheap, I'm really cheap to buy it. I'm so happy that BDJ has included this product in this box, I hope it will work for me! Please, please!

L'OREAL PROFESSIONEL VITAMINO COLOR SHAMPOO
Full size: 250 ml, Php 395
Inside the box: 250 ml, Php 395

Start your day with vibrant looking hair! This L'oreal Professional  Vitamino Color Shampoo is your color-treatment hair's bestfriend. It has a double-protection system for colored hair with incell hydro-resist, a UV filter for hair and derivatives of vitamin E and magnesium to protect your hair lather, rinse and get ready to flaunt your gorgeous locks!

I'm a little obsessed with Loreal hair products ever since I've tried the conditioner that came with my Loreal Fashion Excellence. That conditioner made my hair really, really soft! Hands down.

I'm so excited to try it! I'm going try it tomorrow, asap! But hey, it's quite pricey for a shampoo ha. I don't know if I'll be happy if this will work for me . LOL. Perhaps, yes? But not my wallet.

CELETEQUE ACNE-CLEARING CONCEALER
Full size: 2 mg, Php 269
Inside the box: 2 mg, Php 269
Got zits? No worries! Celeteque Acne-Clearing Concealer covers unwanted zits while actively helping in its treatment. Based on actual clinical test results, comedones reduction on face will be seen after just one week of product usage. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of Camellia sinensis extract help skin be healthy and blemish free.

Interesting! The Celeteque bacne spray and gel are wonderful products for acne! I'm positive that this will work on me too! Ahh, perfect timing! I have a big zit on my chin. Ugh!

BIORE CLEANSING OIL
Full size: 150 ml, Php 299
Inside the box: 150 ml, Php 299


Make your makeup removal quick and easy with Biore Cleansing oil. It's suitable for medium to heavy makeup users and it effectively removes stubborn makeup, even your waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities! Even those who don't use makeup can use this cleansing to get fresh skin after a long day. It's gentle and mild plus it has a refreshing fragrance you'll fall in love with.

I don't use Makeup remover because I'm too lazy to use cotton pads. Same reason why I don't use toner! haha! This is an interesting product since you use this like a facial wash. For me, it's easier, quicker and more convenient to use!

BIORE CLEANSING OIL COTTON FACIAL SHEETS
Full size: 10 sheets, Php 119
Inside the box: 10 sheets, Php 119
Japan's No. 1 Makeup remover is finally here. Cleanse and care with Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets. It comes in a handy pack that you can always bring whenever you go. It thoroughly removes all traces of makeup without irritating and drying your skin. It also contains hydrating beauty essence that leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Now you have no excuse not to cleanse your skin after a tiring day - just a get a sheet and wipe the dirt from your face.

When Nivea went on 50% off sale, I hoarded makeup remover sheets, only to find out that I am not a person who uses makeup removers. So, I end up wasting them. huhu. This didn't really excite me, but I'm sure others will be happy to get this in this box.

L'OREAL PARIS CASTING CREME GLOSS
Full size: pHP 425
Inside the box: Php 425
Time for a change and add rich, radiant color that revitalizes and protects your hair this September! Loreal Paris casting Creme gloss is a no ammonia hair colourant that gives you natural-looking color with visible shimmering tones and glossy shine. Color lasts up to 28 washes. This will leave your hair feeling nourished and soft. 

After reading the description, I wonder if it has the same effect as Cellophane hair treatment? If yes, I'm excited to try it out na! If it's just another hair coloring, for goodness sake, I still have a bunch at home. huhu

CELETEQUE ACNE CLEANSING GEL
Full size: 250 ml, Php 270
Inside the box: 250 ml, Php 270
Get 80% clearer skin in as early as 1 week. It has hydroxy Acid that can penetrate hair follicles and exfoliate dead skin, thus removing blockage and decreasing comedones on the skin.

I have this before and it's okay. It's a good cleanser to use, but since I'm too lazy to remove my makeup prior to washing off my face, this didn't work for me! I want facial cleanser that can remove makeup like my Kojie San. 


• OVERALL •


The total worth of items? 
I received more than Php 3,000 worth of products, which is twice the amount I paid for. All items are in full sizes, which is another plus point! 

No vouchers, yay! I honestly don't like vouchers especially those that require me to buy something to get something off. LOL. 

Overall, I'm happy with the items I received. Though, I wish that they included more makeup items for this month's Elite Box. Other than that, I'm okay with everything else. I'm excited to use TFS Oil Control Cushion! 


Have you received your Elite Box? What's your favorite item?




For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo