Sunday, October 4, 2015

WET N WILD LIP BALM STAIN IN RICO MAUVE

A girl can never have too many lipsticks. I couldn’t agree more. 

However, even though I love trying out new lippies every time, I still have that one lipstick that I could always rely on for everyday. For me, this lip product right here is my mostly used lip product for this year. This is one of the sponsored products sent by Luxola about 7 months ago when they introduced me to their site and since then, it has always been on my kikay kit. I really can’t go out without this on my bag.

To know more about this product and why I love it, keep reading!


WET N WILD LIPBALM STAIN IN RICO MAUVE

Wet n Wild says,
This is the perfect stick for your pout! Now you can liven up your lips with one stick for a kissable pout in no time. To keep you pucker-perfect, these balm stains glide on smoothly while conditioning your lips. Enriched with acai and palm oil, this amazing formula forms a protective shield on the lips to prevent feathering. 

Claims: 

  • Smooth, conditioning formula enriched with acai palm oil
  • Forms a protective shield on the lips to prevent feathering
  • Winner of the All You Beauty Award!
  • Leaves your pucker moisturized with a unique cooling tingle!
  • Provides continuous moisture for softer lips



• PACKAGING •


Unlike wet n wild megalast lip color, the packaging of this lip balm is quite decent. So far, I have this for more than 7 months now, and the labels are still intact. 

Just like the old packaging of the megalast lip color, the name of shade is not written at the bottom of the lipbalm. Instead, it is written at the plastic seal thingy that you need to remove if you unseal the product. 


• FORMULATION •


The formulation is like a lipbalm, but the color is more opaque. One swipe is enough to give my lips a nice youthful look. 
If you have been a long time reader of my blog, you’ll know that I always complain about my chappy and dry lips. This is why I find this lip stain a perfect product for me. It doesn’t just add color on my lips, it also moisturizes my dry lips.

Rico Mauve is a nice, everyday shade. On first swatch, it’s like a toned-down pink on my lips. 
Then, as it dries, it comes off more pinky-red. 
This lipbalm is really moisturizing on my lips. Plus, I really enjoy the cooling sensation it gives. 

When it comes to longevity, this product is long-lasting. It does last after drinking or eating. 
Another reason why I love it is because it’s quick and very convenient to use. Don’t you just hate it when you have to let your lipbalm set before applying lipstick on top? With this one, it’s like I already applied lipbalm and lip color in just one swipe. Also, it’s a fool-proof lip product. I can apply it perfectly on my lips without a mirror.
 


• OVERALL •


Overall, I'm really happy with this! I will repurchase if ever I run out of this. I really love how convenient it is to use. 

If ever I'll pick one out of all the lip products I have, this will definitely be my top pick for an everyday lipstick.



For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo