Sunday, December 27, 2015

LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss

Not too long ago, I made a comparison review on the liquid lipsticks I have, you can view it HERE, unfortunately, I weren’t able to include La Girl Matte on that review. 

La Girl Matte Pigment Gloss is the hottest new lip product – due to its affordability. It’s one of the most affordable liquid lipsticks to date. I got this for only Php 245 for each tube – half the price of my other liquid lipsticks like LA Splash and Colourpop.

There are 16 shades to choose from, and I purchased four shades: Dreamy, Fleur, Bazaar and Rebel. 


LA GIRL MATTE PIGMENT GLOSS

LA Girl says,
Introducing our hottest new lip product – Matte Pigment Gloss. These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dires to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.


• PACKAGING •


LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss came into a thick, black lipgloss-kind of packaging. It’s a bit bulky compared to other lipglosses, but contains the same amount of product as your typical lipstick. 

As you can see below, the packaging is quite deceiving, but actually, the actual circumference of the lipstick is quite small.
The doe foot applicator is flat/slimmer compared to most liquid lipstick. Still, applies easily and evenly on my lips.
The name of the shade is printed at the back of the packaging
 
 

• FORMULATION •


The formulation is watery, but not runny. It applies evenly and smoothly on my lips and dries as real-flat-matte.
Once it dries, they do not budge at all.  

The shades are buildable; allow each layer to dry before applying another layer.

Honestly, I find this liquid lipsticks a bit tacky on my lips particularly the darker shade, Rebel. To lessen the tackiness, do not pucker or press your lips together. Or if you really have to, wait until it is completely dry. Please take note that the more layers you apply, the tackier it gets. 

In case you feel uncomfortable with its tackiness, you may opt to set it with powder or in my case, I use Gatsby Powdered Blotting Sheet. It works really well for me.



• LONGEVITY •


The longevity is good – still not as long lasting as La Splash – perhaps, the longevity is comparable to that of the Colourpop. Avoid eating too much oily food if you want it to lasts longer on you.

I noticed minimal transfer whenever I drink any kind of liquid.



• SHADES •


DREAMY
Is a pinkish brown shade. Great everyday nude

FLEUR
Peachy nude shade. It really brightens up my complexion. I love it! 



BAZAAR
Warm pink. This is gorgeous, can be worn for daily wear or special occasion. The shade is so versatile!


REBEL
The name says it all! It’s a deep plum shade. If you feel a bit rebellious or a bad girl for a day, try this one!

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS LA GIRL MATTE PIGMENT GLOSS? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SHADE? 





For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo