Sunday, February 21, 2016

EB ADVANCE LIP AND CHEEK TINT

Every Filipina woman knows Ever Bilena. It’s probably the most famous local brand in the Philippines because of its affordable price tag. 

In all honesty, I have never been a fan of Ever Bilena brand before because none of the products I’ve tried in the past has impressed me. BUT, I’m pretty surprised that three of my fave products today are from Ever Bilena! Also, I think that Ever Bilena has seriously step up its game with EB Advance brand. 

Last year, they sent me their Supreme lipsticks and I must say that for the price, it’s actually a good buy. I’ve heard so many good things about their liquid lipsticks, too! However, the product that really blows me away is this EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint (which by the way, I purchased with my own money). It’s the best liquid tint I have tried! Hands down. I’ve been in a long-time relationship with my Sophie Pink Cream, but this one is hellaaa better!   To know more about this product, keep reading!


EB ADVANCE LIP AND CHEEK TINT



• PACKAGING •


It came into a squeeze type packaging. The packaging is a very simple, but you know what they say, “don’t judge a book by its cover!” 
I really like the packaging, I find it very hygienic. Let’s take time to appreciate the nozzle, please. I just love that the nozzle isn't too big nor too small, di ba? It dispenses just enough products and I get to control the amount that I would like to get. 


• PERFORMANCE •


I am not sure if it’s available in other shades but the only shade I saw in the counter is VERY RED. This tint is in gel form, and it really appears red when you first squeeze it out. However, it blends into a nice, toned down, sheer red – as if I just pinched my cheeks!
The product is really easy to blend. Since it has a gel like consistency, it doesn’t dry out easily giving me more time to really blend it on my skin. 
I apply just a tiny, tiny dot on my cheeks first then building it up until I’m happy with the intensity. The thing about this product is that, once you applied to much, you can no longer undo it. Unless of course, you top it off with a foundation or worse, remove it with a makeup remover. 

It has the same longevity as my favorite Sophie Pink Cream, it stays on forever on me! #MAYFOREVER. I do my face at 5:30 am in the morning and I can still see it until 7:00-8:00 pm. Insane, right?


• OVERALL •


Overall, I am beyond happy and satisfied with this tint as a cheek stain! For Php 135, I find the quality way, way better than other more expensive brands. 

It blends easily on skin, appears very natural, super accessible and affordable and most importantly, it lasts forever. I highly recommend it, you should try it! 


Have you guys tried this Lip and Cheek? If not, what's your fave lip and cheek tint?


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo