Saturday, March 19, 2016

NARS Orgasm

I have never really understood women who spend a lot of money on blushes. I feel like, all pink blushes look exactly similar on cheeks! Plus there are really tons of good drugstore blushes in the market! Boy, I was so wrong! Nars orgasm really changed the way I think of blushes. I’ve tried many popular dupes for Nars Orgasms, but nothing really compares to it. Nars Orgasm is Nars Orgasm, honey! 


NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM


NARS says,
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.


• PACKAGING •


While the packaging feels super nice to hold, it can also attract dirt like crazy! Hence, I try to be careful as much as possible when I’m using this one. 
I make sure to remove foundations on my hands before touching it, and I use the black carton it came with when storing it in my makeup kit.

• SHADE •



Boy 1: You’re glowing! 
Me 1: really? Thanks! I just had an orgasm.

The name of this shade says it all. Orgasm is a medium-warm pink shade with golden shimmers that will look stunning beautiful on any skintone! I just absolutely love the glow it gives my skin. The shimmers are visible on cheeks – but not too crazy! 
This blush somehow reminds me of Elf Blush in Glow but Glow is peachier while Nars is pinkier.


• FORMULATION•


The blush is very finely milled and not powdery at allI noticed that different brushes create different effects on my cheeks. Loose slanted brushes tend to add more golden shimmers while dense brushes intensify the pink-shade of the blush.
For me, I get the best effect on my cheeks whenever I use my Marionnaud N32 Brush. 



• LONGEVITY •


The reason why I always choose liquid tint over powder blush is because liquid tints are more long lasting than powder blushes. On the average, powder blushes have staying power of 2-3 hours. 
However, this stays on amazingly on me! I normally do my makeup at 5:30 am, and I can still see it even after my work at around 5:00 pm. Though, I think that my primer has also contributed in its longevity.

• OVERALL •


I think I have found my new Holy Grail blush and I will definitely repurchase it if ever I’ll run out of it.  It gives me nice glowing yet natural looking cheeks, plus it has a really excellent staying power. 

The only thing I hate about it is the hefty price tag of this product. Although, I still think that it’s really worth it!
 
By the way, I actually purchased 4 pans of Nars Orgasm and 2 pans of Nars Deep Throat from a Makeup Artist. I still have 2 pans left each for Orgasm and Deep Throat. I’m selling it for only Php 950, that’s Php 500 cheaper than Rustan’s price. If you want to order, please message me at my facebook page: Kikaysimaria. 


For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo