Sunday, May 1, 2016

MARY KAY STARTER KIT

Almost 5 years ago, I posted a review on Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Liquid foundation. While it was my Holy Grail foundation back then, Mary Kay brand was quite hard to find as the brand was not as accessible as it is today. From 2011-2016, I have tried tons of other liquid foundations. In fact, I have already accumulated 9 foundations for 2016 alone! (will review all foundations in my next post). Among all the foundations I’ve tried, Kate Tokyo and Mary Kay are my top picks. Though I like Mary Kay a little bit more during summer. 

For this month of April, I decided to sign-up as a Beauty Consultant of Mary Kay because of my love for their liquid foundation. I realized  that it will be more “sulit” to avail the starter kit and be a Beauty Consultant so I can enjoy the discounts.


MARY KAY STARTER KIT

Starter kit as the name implies is your kit in starting your journey as a Beauty Consultant. It contains almost all the products you need, from samples to educational magazines to start the business. 

The membership costs me Php 1,500, but you'll get more than Php 1,500 worth of products, and of course, discount privilege.

WHAT'S INSIDE MY STARTER KIT
Mary Kay Bag – you won’t find this kind of bag being sold anywhere. Only Mary Kay Beauty Consultants have it. I have used the bag a lot, and the people keep on asking whether it is being sold at Mary Kay. I told them that I only got it for FREE. 
The bag is quite spacious that I brought it with me in one of my “sleepover” with my officemates. 
Anyways, as you can see in the photo above, it can hold so much items!


For the starter kit, you can choose one from the three available sets. 

BOTANICAL EFFECTS
Botanical Effects Cleanse F3 (Oily skin) – Php 650
Botanical effects Hydrate Php 765
CC Cream – Php 825
Beauty Blotters 
Botanical mask samplers
Other items: 3 mirrors, facial wipes, spray bottles, brochures, etc.

TIMEWISE STARTER KIT
Timewise cleanser Php 1,175
Timewise Age fighting moisturizer Php 1,280 
Timewise Matte wear Liquid foundation in Ivory 2 – Php 785
Beauty Blotters
Timewise Microdermabrasion samplers
Other items: 3 mirrors, facial wipes, spray bottles, brochures, etc.


COLORS STARTER KIT
Crème LIPSTICK in Red Salsa Php 700
Crème lipstick in Pink Melon Php 700 
Timewise liquid foundation matte wear in Beige 2 Php 785
Brow definer in brunette Php 505
Mineral cheek color Php 420
Honey spice sampler
Other items: 3 mirrors, facial wipes, spray bottles, brochures, etc.


I opted for Timewise starter kit because of the shade of foundation (Ivory 2) and I also wanted to try the Microdermabrasion set. 
The microdermabrasion is the bomb! I’m saving my money to buy the full size of it. It’s really good! 
I also received 3 mirrors! Yay!

I’ve been a member of Mary Kay for less than a month but I have already received tons of freebies! I received Pampering Satin Hands (Php 2,600), Skinvigorating Brush (Php 2,390), Foundation primer and foundation brush and Cheek Blush in Shy (perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm)! I’m still targeting the free Microdermabrasion set since I really want it so bad, I just need to complete the Power 10! 
Anyways, I will do a separate review on Mary Kay products that I really love in my next posts. 

If you’re interested in trying it out Mary Kay products, you may place your order on my facebook page: Kikaysimaria.

I can also assist you in case you want to become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant like me. Don’t worry, you don’t have to go to the Beauty Centers, because I can register you online. Just contact me on my facebook page to know more.




For Inquiries, suggestions and sponsorship, you may contact me thru:
Email: kikaysimaria@gmail.com
Facebook Fan Page: KikaySiMaria
Tumblr: kikaysimaria.tumblr.com
Instagram: eloisaco20 and Twitter: eloisa_co20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment ;p xoxo